five

Quidditch Field

Quidditch Field. October 29th, 1995

Harry Potter was on his broom soaring through the air. Angelina had decided to make practices time days a week, in preperation or the upcoming much between Gryffindor and Slytherin. She was desperately trying to have Ronald Weasley improve as goal keeper. Trying.

Because of practices Harry had no time to talk to Hermione and possibly Evanora about what happened on the first DA meeting. He had decided to not tell Ron about this Zoë girl and the scar that she had mentioned, but he needed to know why she was there and why she was kept a secret.

"POTTER WHAT ARE DOING JUST STANDING THERE! GO FIND THE SNITCH." Angelina screamed at him. Harry immediately snapped out of his thoughts and began to practice again.

::::::::::

Meanwhile Zoë was watching the Gryffindor team practice from her window while she had ice placed on her left arm. Even though it didn't help a lot when the pain was there it would help to at least numb it just a bit. Hermione suggested the idea after she and Evanora took Zoë to her room. 

Evanora looked worried, but nothing compared to the pale expression that Hermione had when Zoë was screaming in pain that night. It's like she knew more about the scar than Zoë herself knows.  All Zoë knew was that it was given to her that dreadful night by that awful Tom Riddle that had taken her dear father's life right in front of her. He had no mercy and she still has nightmares of seeing those snake eyes and the flashing green light. She never thought that the scar given by him would hurt however and she just couldn't tell her Uncle Albus so she stayed quiet. 

She kept thinking of this while watching over the Quidditch practice when she heard a knock at the door. She opened it to reveal Hermione holding a stack of books in one hand. 

"Hey Zoë. May I come in?" Zoë nodded and let Hermione enter. 

"Is your scar still hurting?" Zoë said that it didn't as much and Hermione got pale again. 

"Well...I'm here to ask if you would like some fresh air. I feel terrible that you don't have that kind of freedom but you can leave her with the Cloak. I know its risky but would you like to come to the Quidditch game with Evanora and I tomorrow? I promise we will sit somewhere less crowded."  Zoë was surprised at the offer. She had always heard her father talk about the Quidditch World Cup and wanting to go and she had seen the practices of the teams from her window but she had never seen an actual game being played.

"I would love to go 'Mione." Hermione smiled and gave a hug to Zoë, saying to be ready by 2:30 PM tomorrow. She left and you went back to the window, looking out unto Quidditch pitch, only to find it empty.

++++++++++++++++++++

Great Hall. October 30th, 1995

Harry, Ron, and Hermione were sitting in their places at the Gryffindor table. Ron, who usually ate tons of food that would barely fit his plate was now on this day sitting in silence staring off into the distance. He had no appetite for food he was simply just too nervous for the game later.