six

Gryffindor Tower

Gryffindor Tower. November 1st, 1995

It was just past midnight. Harry Potter, along with his fellow dorm mates, were sleeping awaiting a new day of learning. Suddenly, The Raven Haired boy stirred in his sleep. 

He was a snake. Harry was a snake slithering through a hall full of orbs, which seemed to be the only source of light in the room. There were many orbs glowing, but that's not what the snake was focused on. Suddenly Harry saw a pair of legs. Harry felt himself open his jaw, fangs on display. 

KILL! KILL! KILL! 

Harry had the sudden urge to kill the person in front of him. He had to. He started to attack the person, and when the person was on the ground, Harry saw the face of the man.

Arthur Weasley. 

This didn't stop him however. This just gave him all the reason to keep going. Blood flowed through the hall and Harry felt it drip from his fangs. The last thing he saw before waking up was the injured Weasley, lying flat on the ground.

Barely moving. 

Barely breathing.

Barely alive.

"HARRY. HARRY."

Harry's eyes shot open. His whole body was in pain. He felt like he had a fiver but was shivering. And worst of all his scar gave him immense pain. Ron, Seamus, and Dean all surrounded Harry trying to ask what was wrong but Harry heard nothing.

"Harry stay here Neville has gone out to get help."

"I'm fine." Harry snapped back at Ron. Harry tried to get up but he just fell back down, his legs too weak to hold him up. "It's your dad you should be worried about. We have to find out where he is he's bleeding Ron...a snake had attacked him." With every word Harry felt his scar hurt less, but the sweating and feverish shivering was still there. Ron said nothing as Neville came running back in the dorm with Professor McGonagall by his side. 

"What in heavens has happened Potter?" Professor McGonagall asked, to which Harry replied by telling her everything that he had seen happen.

Everything besides the fact that he was the snake, wanting to kill Arthur Weasley. At first McGonagall asked if it was a dream. Harry angrily said no.

"I believe you Potter. Put on your dressing gown. You too Weasley. We must see the headmaster at once."

::::::::::

Harry and Ron followed Professor McGonagall through the halls, all the way to Professor Dumbledore's Office entrance. 

"Fizzing Whizbee." The gargoyles blocking the moving stairs leaped aside. Harry, Ron, and Professor McGonagall went on the stair and moved up. As they did, Harry heard talking from the office. The words were mumbled but as they got closer to the door of Dumbledore's office he heard Dumbledore speak.