ten

The Burrow

The Burrow. January 5, 1997

Mrs. Weasley lined up Harry Potter, Ronald Weasley, and Ginny Weasley in front of the kitchen fireplace, ready to say goodbye to the children as the Ministry allowed access through Floo Powder to get the children safely back to Hogwarts. One by one all three of the children left a teary-eyed Mrs. Weasley behind, landing themselves in Professor McGonagall's office, who didn't even bat an eye at their arrival through her fireplace. The trio left the office, walking to the Gryffindor Tower, seeing Hermione coming by when they arrived.

"Harry. Ginny." Hermione called out, completely ignoring Ron's presence in the group.

"Where were you?" Ginny asked as they hugged each other, Ginny noticing how pick Hermione's face was.

"I just got here a couple of hours ago. I went to visit Hagrid and then ran to the headmaster's office to visit Zoë. By the way, Harry I have something for you."

As the four of them walked to the common room, Hermione gave Harry a letter, which had the date for his next lesson with Dumbledore. Ron got taken away from the group by Lavender, and Ginny reluctantly said she was to see Dean, leaving Harry and Hermione alone for Harry to tell her everything that happened over the break and during Slughorn's Christmas Party.

"Are you completely sure? Don't you think Snape is...I don't know pretending to get information from Malfoy?" Harry had to resist rolling his eyes. The same thing was said to him by Mr. Weasley and Lupin. Both stayed silent for a bit before Hermione spoke up again, how Lupin was doing with his mission among and werewolves and all that.

"Not good...have you heard of Fenrir Grayback?" Hermione gasped, sounding startled as she remembered the time when Draco was threatening to bring Fenrir Grayback on Borgin to check upon him. Harry also gasped, now just remembering that from Knockturn Alley.

"Hermione, this just proves more that Draco is a Death Eater I'm telling you." Harry said, raising slightly from his chair. Harry deflated again when his ideas were yet again dismissed by Hermione, saying how it could have been an empty threat. Harry only sighed. No matter what he said no one believed him

++++++++++++++++++++

Headmaster's Office. January 6, 1997

Harry entered the office a few minutes before the meeting was to begin. It was empty, the only light in the room coming from the Pensieve and the small crack from Zoë's door. Suddenly all the lights came to life as Professor Dumbeldore entered, holing the memories needed from that lesson. Without any delay, the lesson was begun at exactly 8 pm, with Dumbeldore pouring the memories into the Pensieve.

"Before we begin Professor...I would like to talk to you about Snape and Malfoy." Harry told him everything he had discovered. After all was said, Dumbledore stood up, flattening his robes.