2.Maria & Rose (1) (the inseparable vampire sisters)

You wake up to someone shaking you.

???: "Maria! Maria! Wake up!"

Maria: "hmm? What is it sister?"

Rose: "you need to wake up, it's morning already!"

Maria: "let me sleep...I'm so...tired."

You answer her tiredly.

Rose: "hmph! Do you want me to pull you out of the bed like last time?"

You remember when she literally pulled you out of the bed.

I don't want to go though that again... It really hurt to hit the ground with my face, even if I was mad at her the whole day, she would do it again the next day.

Maria: "ok, ok I'll get up."

You get in to a sitting position and yawn, then go to the bathroom and do what you need to. When you walk out of the bathroom you see her sitting on the bed and playing with her toys. You put on some clothes and ask her...

Maria: "hey rose?"

She stops playing with her toys and turns her attention to you.

Maria: "you hungry?"

Rose nods.

Maria: "okay, I'll go out and get something for us to eat then."

You leave the apartment and lock the door, once outside you head to the park. When you get to the park, you start to think on how to get some money.

Let's see, how should I do this today...oh?

You notice a man coming your way with his wallet sticking out from his pocket. You put on a hood and start to head his way. You bump into him and take his wallet. The both of you apologise for bumping into each other and the man leaves. You open his wallet and take half of what he has and put it in to your pocket.

Maria: "hey! Sir! You dropped your wallet!"

The man turned around, checked his pocket and noticed that it wasn't there. He comes to you to take it back.

???: "thank you miss! It would be bad if I lost it."

Maria: "no problem."

The man leaves in a hurry this time but you were happy that nobody noticed what you did there or maybe somebody did notice but didn't really care about it since a lot of people steal in this town.

You get into a nearest shop and buy tons of food for your sister. You get back to your apartment and you are instantly greeted by Rose.

Rose: "Maria! You're back! And with lots of food too! You don't know how hungry I am!"

Maria: "just wait a little bit longer and I'll prepare something for both of us."

Rose nods happily and goes back to watching TV.

You go to the kitchen and start to make a soup.

Life isn't easy for us here but I'm always trying to keep us healthy. Since we left the orphanage or you could say ran away from there because that place wasn't really a pleasant one... we went through a lot but somehow we managed to meet this place owner and he just happened to be from that same orphanage. He took us in and gave us a room, of course it was a very worn out and haven't been used for a while but it was better than nothing at the time. After cleaning the place it looked a lot better than what it looked when we first stepped in to that room. The owner gave us money and told me what to do in order to survive in this world. I started stealing but it was for survival and to make Rose happy. We don't talk to him at all now but I know he would be willing to help if we asked him.