16.Jane & Ellen (9)

You kept looking at him in disbelief but you didn't feel convinced.

What am I saying!?

Ellen: "why do you think that I will trust you so easily? As her parent, you should be going out of your way to be with her!"

Why am I saying that again?!

???: "we can't overstay here or else you will die out of exhaustion, I'm sorry for doing this but it's for your own good."

Ellen: "what do you...."

He appears behind you and knocks you out.

Ellen: "...mean."

*a few hours later*

You open your eyes and look around.

No torture tools or chains? Is he trying to gain my trust?

You jumped out of the bed and before you knew you hit the ground with your face. You got up again with your trembling feet and got out. While checking every room for an exit, you found Jane calmly sleeping in a bed. You walked to her side and gently shook her.

Ellen: "Jane, wake up."

Jane: "hmm...hmmm."

Ellen: "stop sleeping and get up!"

Jane: "hmmm?"

Jane slowly opens her eyes and looks at you.

Jane: "w-who are you? Did my dad send you here?"

Ellen: "what do you mean who am I!? It's not the time to be joking around!"

Jane: "have we met before?"

Ellen: "Jane..."

Jane: "I might of forgotten meeting you, sorry."

Did she hit her head or something?!

The door opened and the man she called father walked in.

???: "as expected, her mind was pretty weak so she couldn't even survive a few days being herself!"

Ellen: "what have you done to her!?"

???: "just made her a little bit more obedient."

You summoned your weapon and prepared to shoot him but Jane interrupted you by hitting you gently on the head.

Jane: "please don't use these scary weapons near me or my dad Ms."

???: "that's kinda funny but there's not much time left."

He looked behind him and told the girl that was standing there to prepare "it".

??: "on it."

???: "now then, Jane."

Jane jumped out of the bed, ran to him and hugged him as if she was a little girl.

???: "I have a surprise ready for you Jane."

Jane: "really!"

???: "yes-"

He barely stopped the arrow going straight for his head.

???: "that almost got me..."

A shadow of him appeared as he motioned for Jane to leave. When Jane left the shadow attacked you, it took you by the neck and hit you in the wall.

Jane: "what are you...going...to do to her."

???: "I wasn't sure about what to do but now I have a plan to bring back my wife without harming Jane and to keep us all safe."

The shadow dropped you to the ground and dissapeared.

???: "If you keep getting in my way I will have to make you my personal pet."

He grabbed you by the hair and started dragging you.

Ellen: "no! Let go!"

You wanted to attack him but you couldn't concentrate for some reason, something wasn't letting you. He kept dragging you through rooms until he stopped. His grip tightened on you as he lifted you up and threw you downstairs. He walked down the stairs himself and started dragging you again until you got to a dark place only lit with candles.

He let go of you as his other friend took you and chained you to a wall. You wanted to scream but if you did, he would put something in to your mouth so you would shut up or...he would put his..."thing" in to your mouth and make you his slave here and now.

There was a table in the middle with ancient writings around it and on the table was Jane with no clothes on. The scars on her body made you want to protect her even more but these chains were doing something to your magic. You were able to concentrate now but weren't able to form it in to anything at all.

The girl stood next to you as both of you watched the man walk closer to Jane. All of his clothes dissapeared as he got on top of Jane with an erect member.

Jane: "eh! Is this the surprise?"

???: "yes."

Jane: "please, be as gentle as possible with me."

???: "no need to worry about that...hehehe...let's start the ritual."

Ellen: "NO!! DON-"

The girl next to you kicked you in the stomach and then started punching you in the face. With a few more punches and kicks she forcefully opened your mouth and put a rag in it. It tasted horrible, just the taste of it made you want to vomit.

???: "thanks for shutting her up so fast."

??: "with pleasure."

You tried to get out of the chains but it didn't work and the weakened body made it painful to move an itch but you kept resisting and enduring the pain as the man was leaning in closer to Jane.

Jane, no... somebody...please....please save her, leave me but please save her.

Tears started rolling down your cheeks as you screamed out of pain and to get someone to help, if there would be anyone to help you two out.

Jane....
.
.
.

Another slow update... because I'm kinda being lazy and usually don't have time to write buuuuuut I will now have a lot of free time for a few weeks so I will go all out, expect a lot of chapters.