11.Jane & Ellen (4)

Ellen's P.O.V.

You were in the open field with Jane following from behind. Your destination was getting closer with every second, you thought that it would be dark by now but the moon lit your way. You soon stopped as you felt like you hit something.

Jane: "that must be some sort of a banyar."

Ellen: "I know, we should hurry before they find us."

Your ears twitch as you hear someone coming your way. You and Jane turned to the two assassins that were running at you. They kept running your way without stopping, so Jane got in to her fighting stance and prepared to attack.

Ellen: "wait, I think that those two are from our village."

She didn't seem to know how you knew because every assassin that you were allies or enemies with were wearing pretty much the same clothes, of course there are exceptions like you who never fail their mission and are given permission to wear what you want.

The assassins jumped over the two of you and while in the air one of them looked down at you and you had a chance to look at his eyes that you have seen way to many times. His eyes had different colours, the left eye was red while the right one was blue. You knew what this meant, they were only visible to powerful assassins like you and to the whole village that this assassin was from because he isn't alive anymore but his soul is still bound to the village.

The assassins kept running further and then Jane turned to you.

Jane: "how did you know?"

Ellen: "you don't know who they are?"

Jane: "it's the first time I'm seeing them nya."

Ellen: "all you need to know is that they inform our village of what is going on in other places, I will tell you more after the mission okay?"

Jane: "fine."

It's rare to see them but I didn't think that out of all people Jane wouldn't know anything about them.

You kept on moving forward and soon got to the place. At first glance it would look like a normal place with a few trees around but in reality there is something, you could feel it. You summon your bow and shoot one arrow, it hit a barrier but your arrow broke through it. Now that the barrier was destroyed you could see a house or what's left of it.

Jane: "did you really have to use so much power."

Ellen: "I didn't know how strong the barrier was, so I used a little more than usual."

The house was big but the whole middle part of it was complete destroyed.

Jane: "a little more than usual?"

Ellen: "yes."

Jane: "I've seen your full power before, did you get stronger?"

Ellen: "yes."

Jane: "and this is still not your full power nya?"

Ellen: "yeah."

Jane: "I wonder how powerful you will be when... nevermind, let's do what we came here for nya."

You might become stronger than me Jane, who knows.

Jane used her shadow magic to summon a hand and then pushed all of the parts to the side. She then used the same hand to destroy the floor which revealed a hole in the ground. When the hand dissapeared, you came closer to Jane and looked down.

Jane: "I wonder how deep it is."

Ellen: "let's see."

You summoned a blue orb which was glowing brightly in the night and threw it in. The orb kept going deeper until it was barely visible.

Ellen: "this is pretty deep but it should lead us to them."

Jane nodded. You jumped and so did she. After some time of falling, you started to see light at the end. Jane was slowly stopping the falling with her shadows and you stopped above a huge city full of people and light where Jane's shadows will be kind of useless.

Ellen: "do you think that they are here so they could keep doing bad things or because they're afraid of something?"

Jane: "I don't want to think that these people could do bad things, atleast most of them."

Ellen: "so you're saying that these people live here for other reasons while others who cause problems on the outside can hide here without being found."

Jane: "something like that, anyway got any ideas on how we should land."

Ellen: "your shadows will not be as effective here in the light so the only option is to jump and hope that nobody will come for us when they hear us hit the ground."

Jane: "I guess so, well here goes."

The shadows holding you let's you go and both of you start to fall, with each second you get closer to a rooftop that you will land on and when you were about to hit it, you got stooped by an unknown force and gently landed on the rooftop.

Jane: "that was unexpected."

Ellen: "yeah but we're no longer alone in here."

Some people were coming your way, they weren't assassins but they had weapons and moved fast. Since there weren't many shadows here Jane had to run with you. You ran from rooftop to rooftop looking for a good place to hide. A really crowded place in this city was perfect for you hide in. You and Jane jump down and blend in with the crowd.

Ellen: "stay close."

Jane: "I'm not a kid nya, I can take care of myself."

You try to get out of the crowd but these people just keep pushing you.

Jane: "let's go with them, I want to see where they are going."

You turn back to jane and nod.

You keep moving forward with the crowd until you get near a huge stage where a man was standing. The more you waited the more crowded it got, until the man finally spoke with a voice enchanted by a spell.

???: "HELLO AND WELCOME EVERYONE!!"

The crowd screamed with joy and excitement.

???: "SO, ANOTHER MONTH HAS PAST BY AND WE GOT SOME MORE SLAVES FOR YOU ALL."

The crowd cheered again.

???: "LET'S SEE THEM FIRST AND WE'LL TALK ABOUT HOW TO GET ONE THIS TIME."

One after another a female steps on to the stage. All of them had beautiful bodies but their eyes...they were filled with desire. The clothes that they were wearing were all torn apart and barely covered anything.

???: "NOW GIRLS, SIT."

they all dropped to the ground obediently and waited for something else like a good dog. The man then turned to the crowd with a smile.

???: "WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THEM?"

Everyone even females screamed as loud as they could.

???: "NOW THE RULES, THE RULES ARE PRETTY SIMPLE."

He snapped his fingers and tickets started falling from the sky.

???: "YOU HAVE TO TAKE ONE OF THE TICKETS AND WHEN THE TIME COMES IT WILL LIGHT UP, THAT'S WHEN YOU WILL KNOW IF YOU HAVE WON."

Ellen: "hey Jane, do you still want to stay?"

Jane: "just a little longer."
.
.
.