29.Grace & Isabella (5)

You prepare your throwing knife as the woman approaches Grace. Before the woman could get too close, Grace took out her own knife and was about to use it but the woman was unnaturally fast and managed to take Grace's weapon and pin her down to the ground.

???: "Though as much, no slave would act like that."

She looks at the knife in hand and then back at your master.

???: "You let your slaves fight for you, now that's pretty pathetic. The longer I stay here the more disappointed I get, so I guess I'll finish this fast then."

She gripped the knife and threw it your way, the knife pierced your hand before it could take hold of the weapon. You scream in pain and look at your bleeding hand.

???: "Too predictable."

You look her in the eyes and for a quick second you notice a knife going straight for her head. She notices where you were looking and turns her head and raises her hands to defend herself. Now that Grace is free from her grip she moves her hands under the bed and pulls out a katana. Sadly only the tip of the blade pierces her chest as she manages to stop Grace with hand and catch the knife with the other.

???: "So that's how we're gonna play."

The woman stands up and before she opens her mouth again, you hear metal hitting the ground. The masked woman kicks Grace's hands to the side and with one foot she steps on them to keep her hands in place. You could hear more sounds of metal hitting the ground and as you turn your head, you could see your master with a bloody katana in hand and all the warriors dead on the ground.

???: "Now that's what I like to see!"

You turn your gaze to the woman who is now holding her mask in her hand but there was another mask covering her face. Unlike the first one, the second mask had a serious cat face but something about it felt very wrong, it made you feel uneasy and scared.

She then punched Grace in the stomach and with her quick hands, she took the katana away from her and then place the mask that she held in hand on Grace's face.

???: "You'll be wearing this when I'm done with your... Master."

You remembered what she said about the mask for a second but shook those thoughts away.

???: "So..."

The woman says as she steps away from Grace and out of the cell to face your master.

???: "I've heard that you like fighting in places like these, that it's easier for you to kill your enemies. So why don't we take this fight outside? I haven't hurt any of your slaves....too much, and you have killed my useless puppets already."

Master: "Fine."

Your master turns her back to her and walks back upstairs and the woman follows while giving Grace one last glance.

???: "I'll be coming back for you and finish what I've started."

She then leaves and all of you wait for a couple of minutes before walking out of your cells and starting to talk about what to do next. Grace runs up to you first and inspects your hand, Mya and Faith approach you soon after.

Faith: "Here."

Faith extends her hand and hands Grace a piece of grey cloth. Grace takes it from her hands and looks back at your hand.

Grace: "This will, hurt a lot but I'll try to be quick."

Before you can even respond, she grips the knife and you wince in pain. You can feel her grip tighten around your wrist and the sudden pain as she pulls out the knife and quickly wraps the grey cloth around your hand before you lose too much blood. The reddening cloth holds tightly on to your hand, somewhat reducing the bleeding.

Grace: "There, this should help for a while but after this, you'll need to talk to doc."

Isabella: "T-thanks."

Mya: "Now then... Grace, you are ONE insane girl! You could have gotten yourself killed!"

Grace: "Could have, but I'm still alive. I doubt that you would have used that katana like I did."

Mya: "I knew you were up to something when you asked for it."

Grace: "When you live on the street for a long time, you learn a few things about people, the way they act or-"

Faith: "I'm s-sorry for interrupting but, there are other things we need to do."

Grace: "Right! By the way that that woman was talking I could tell that she wasn't thinking of a fair fight, our master probably knew what she was getting herself into and still agreed just to keep us safe or she has a plan, since doc wasn't with her."

Faith: "Or maybe she's expecting for us to come and help."

Grace: "Either way, we should take what these guys have on them and go outside."

Isabella: "O-outside? How are we supposed to help our master? We might get in her way."

Grace: "We?"

Grace wraps her hands around you and pulls you into a hug which you hesitantly return unsure of why she's hugging you.

Grace: "I want you to stay here with everyone and wait for us to return."

Isabella: "I can't! I'm coming with you!"

Grace: "Your body is covered with wounds, I can't watch you getting more and more wounds, you don't deserve this."

Her words make you think about what your getting yourself into but after the little silence you shake your head.

Isabella: "N-no, if I can do anything to help, I'll be there."

Grace: "I'm sorry Isabella, but I can't let you."

Grace pulls you tighter in her hug and you feel one of her hand move up.

Bunny girl: "Stop. There is no need for this, if she wants to fight we will have to let her fight with everyone but not in close combat. Everyone here wants to fight for our master and you seem like someone who knows a lot and has the potential to lead us or at least come up with a good plan. So, what do you say?