5.Maria & Rose (4)

You felt dead but not quite dead.

Something's not right here.

You try to move but you can't, it's as if you're bound to something. You heard screams and then laughter but it all sounded so far away, until you felt a light tap on your shoulder.

???: "h?? l?ng a?? you go??g ?? ??etend t? be dead?"

What?

Your senses start to come back to you.

Rose: "Maria~ wake up~ you can't let your food run away~"

You knew whose voice it was now and you were happy to hear it but the part about food made you lick your lips.

Rose: "hehe~ finally! Now hurry and chase after her sister~"

Your body stands up on its own and when you open your eyes, your vision was red. You looked at Rose, she smiled and pointed her finger to your left. You weren't controlling your body again as it started to run to the direction that Rose pointed at. You ran so fast that in a few seconds you caught up to a figure redder than your vision. When you got close enough, you jumped on a tree and then leaped on to your prey. Once you were on her you didn't waste time and bit her on the neck. The blood was so good, it made you stronger and made you forget who you really are.

Rose: "it's so satisfying to watch you drink blood sister~"

When you hear your sisters words, you snap out of your trance and your vision returns to normal. Your whole body starts to shake as you look at the woman in your hands and she looks back at you with pleading eyes.

???: "p-please... I... I don't... I don't want... t-to...die..."

She passes out as she says that and you drop her body and back away in fear.

Rose: "awww~ are you not gonna finish her off? Or are you leaving this tasty snack that I picked out for you, for me? Even now, you still care ab-"

Maria: "shut up!"

Rose: "are you fighting it?"

Maria: "what are you? What did you do to my sister and me!?"

Rose: "do you not recognize me Maria~ it's me Rose, your little sister~"

Maria: "Whatever this world is, it has driven us insane! Hahaha! Right, I forgot that I died, so this is all a HUGE.BAD.NIGHMARE!"

In seconds your sister appears right in front of you and hits you in the face, the pun-ch (I had to, sorry) was strong enough to send you flying in to a tree. Your face and your back hurt but you quickly got up as Rose walked closer to you.

Rose: "tell me sister~ how do you feel, does the pain feel real? Do you still doubt me?"

Maria: "then how am I-"

Rose: "alive? The answer is right in front of you."

Maria: "what are you trying to say?"

Rose: "no fun in telling you everything~ but I'll give you a hint~ think of what you were doing just now~"

You looked at the body on the ground and felt sick.

Maria: "I'm a vampire?! But how!?"

Rose: "I think..."

You look at Rose asking yourself why she got silent but the only thing you saw was her falling backwards and then hitting the ground.

Maria: "Rose?"

You rushed to her side and picked her up accepting the reality of what both of you became, even if you didn't get the answer to your question.

She must of been talking like that because of those vampire effects or whatever these are, anyway we should get somewhere safe.

You take one direction and walk in this never ending forest until you came to some big gates. You tried to open them but they wouldn't move. You were about to kick them as hard as you could but a voice called out to you.

???: "stop!"

Maria: "huh?"

You turn around but nobody is there.

???: "put your palm on the gates and they shall open for you."

You unwillingly do as the voice told you to. You put your palm on the gates and they start to shine with writings that for some reason you already knew.

No pain, hunger, blood, control, massacre, destruction, afterlife, death.

These were the words written all over the gates and your palm soon started to absorb those words. You couldn't move but these words somehow only made you feel even more powerful. After all the words were absorbed and the gates were open, you looked at your palm and saw one word...leader.

???: "interesting..."

This voice again!

A little panicked you looked around you but saw nothing again. Knowing that there's something with you made you feel uneasy, so you did the only thing that you thought was best and it was to go through the gates. The gates closed behind you and looking at the houses in front of you calmed you down a little.

Its creepy that I know this writing and that there's nobody inside these houses even though it's the first time I'm here.

Every house looked... new. It's as if they were built just now.

You walk in to a house and everything was new there too, no dust or anything like that. You place your sister on the bed and look around the place for a bit, until you looked at yourself in the mirror. You looked different, your original eye color was gone and was now replaced by red and your face was more pale than it should be. You knew that when your sister wakes up she will be scared but that's not what worried you, it was food that you were worried about.

If we get hungry, we will loose ourselves again and that is why I have to do something about this.

You walk out of the house and check every other building that there is expecting to find a weapon because you weren't sure of your abilities. The search was successful, you found a house that was basically a huge kitchen. There were a lot of knives and other things for you to prepare a good meal. You found a house full of swords, daggers and bows with arrows which didn't fit you. Every weapon that you picked up didn't feel right in your hands so you decided to leave without a weapon and try learn more on how to use your abilities. The gates opened for you and from above a girl landed on the ground with the women you fought not long ago.
.
.
.