1

Rayan's Pov;

I laid my head unto a cold lifeless wall.

Sighing as I waited for my adopted brother to finish his laughter with father.

Why does father hate me again?

He's not even blood nor relative related to my adopted older brother. And my brother has always called me 'devil seed', 'demons', 'monster', things like that.

He was verbally abusing me just like father. I'm not worthy of being an angel, my father says. I'm just a child made to be a monster, my father loves to qoute all day.

I'm pathetic aren't I..?

And i've already been lacking a lot of sleeping schedules to have with all the training and works he always piles up unto me instead of my spoiled and older brother first. I hate them both.

But ofcourse, I have to obey him since he's my father. And my brother, he isn't someone I can really disobey that much unless father orders me first before him.

And father has already made it a strict rule unto me that if someone tries to do something sexual to me, i'll have to kill them without hesitation and it doesn't matter aswell on how I kill that certain person.

Those kinds of thoughts always hits me when I sit here in my father's office.

He sat like some king on the opposite side of the desk.

What a total idiot he can be.

Well I stared over unto his cold-blood rusting eyes, and yet only I know that he can't even hurt a single fly that would pass by.

"I'm sending you to a suicide mission." He began.

"Our 'king' wants that empire, even though we're the strongest one that exists in the world wide history." He said in such a smug tone after pointing over unto the location on the map taped unto a wall. I clearly know that if I disappear, this empire will die like from enemy attacks.

I nodded, and continued to listen as if I was interested.

"You will kill every single enemy that you encounter in this mission. Show no mercy while you stay alive there." He finished off, before quickly dismissing me.

While walking out of the office, I met my adopted and pathetic brother who was smirking like an idiot he is.

Yes he can kill, but he's a coward when it comes to him going to die. Even he is afaid of getting killed by my father, that he would fall unto his knees and beg for mercy for all I care for.

"What happened ugly bitch? Did father tell you to go on a suicidal mission again?" He blurted out.

I didn't care as I walked passed him.

My eyes were droopy for the past days now, my body aswell has been feeling a bit numb from time to time, and mostly when it comes to fighting or feeling an emotion.

I just have to survive this suicide mission of blood massacre.

He's already explained that they were spotted attacking certain locations to get that empires attention. And now, they've given a location off unto the 'monster' on that empire.

Well...I am the 'monster' in this empire I was raised in. All that strict training is paying me off now.

Perhaps they went over me to aid them so they could try and regain their position unto attacks or even higher positions of some real huge and illegal empire war.

Oh well, our empire has already collided with the three other small empires that are connected unto the empire I was raised in. So there's that, one of the reasons our empire can be called the most intellegent and strong one I guess.