38

"Hey, Tanya," Jian said as he leaned a bit over to Tanya by his shoulder.

Tanya raised a brow with a quick hum of agreement of his attention.

"Is it just me or do I feel like someone is staring at us with full intent." Jian said while furrowing a brow in slight discomfort.

The more he made his discomfort obvious the more it amused Tanya in her mind.

"Are you afraid?" He teased as he began to cross his arms together to show dominance over his older brother's suspicions.

Jian widened his eyes for a quick second and scoffed with a frown as he stared closely at Tanya's smug look.

Rayan eyed both Tanya and Jian, he knew it a fight was boiling up, and he also knew if he doesn't calm his older brothers they might show bad behavior in the yet most popular restaurant.

"G...guys..?" Rayan began as he tapped Tanya by the shoulder.

Tanya chuckled and eased Jian down.

"Sorry, I got too carried away." He said.

Jian laughed over that.

"Same! I got carried away too!" He smiled with his eyes slowly gazing over the younger one.

Rayan let out a sigh of relief to himself as he tried to peek a smile from his worrisome expression.

"Did we frighten you?" Tanya asked with a concerned look.

Rayan rubbed a finger over his cheek as he tried mutter out, "a little, yes"

Tanya sighed and patted his head to reassure him before looking back out the window to find anything of interest to look at.

"I'm getting a bit hungry now." Jian commented as he laid his chin down by his right hand.

"Be patient. It's a known fact that if a food sometimes takes long to be cooked it would mean the chef is trying to make sure it would suit our taste." Tanya said while trying to give his eyes a quick rest of shut eyes.

Jian smiled over Tanya's small gesture and poked him by the cheek which in turn made Tanya grip over it.

"Don't do that..." Tanya hissed quietly.

Trying not to alert anyone, Jian chuckled and his hand was emmidietly unhanded.

"Well, I sure hope you two won't fight all of a sudden... especially in public." Rayan said with a quick whispering at the end as he placed his hand down and slowly fiddled with the white table clothe.

Tanya closed his eyes again for a quick rest.

With Jian just staring at him intently for anything to suddenly happen when he does so. Nothing abrupt happened at all.

Turning his head over to the younger one, he stared at Rayan who was looking around the window, mostly watching the people pass by and some strays passing by too.

Jian grew a quick smirk when he saw Rayan's left hand still fiddling on the clothe lightly and instantly held it without hesitation.

Rayan flinched from the sudden physical contact and turned his head to look. Forcing a quick blink he gave a flustered look as Jian covered a side of his face away from Tanya's.

"Watch this..." Jian whispered as quietly as he can always do.

Tanya was still having his shut eyes calmly.

"Visha...I love you." Jian said loud enough for Tanya to hear which made him jump up and straighten himself as he looked around. Only to see Jian covering his laughter with a hand while Rayan tried his best not to laugh or giggle.

Tanya stared for a while blankly at Jian before a scowl covers his face.

"Watch it!" He hissed quietly.

This time Rayan broke into quiet giggling as he watched Jian laugh as quietly as he could while raising his hands' mid-air asking for mercy as Tanya glared at him in full anger.

"She is mine, not yours!" Tanya said, breaking the tension in which he was smugly smirking when he said it.

Jian gave an exaggerated shock with Rayan feeling adorableness just by that.

Tanya chuckled.

"I'm serious though, don't you even dare lay a hand on her!" Tanya said, making the other half sound very much threatening.

Jian swore an oath quietly with Rayan.

Tanya only rolled his eyes, with their food still not being delivered and in which gave them even more time to have the conversation a little more longer.

"But, really though... doesn't it feel like we're being watched intently?" Jian asked the same question again.

Tanya paid serious attention to it this time.

With Rayan suddenly being able to feel it too, he supported Jian's quiet protests.

"How sure are you two that there's something wrong?" Tanya asked.

Jian and Rayan eyed each other before glancing back over to Tanya who was at this point flustered at the situation.

"What's it to you?" Jian asked.

"How am I supposed to feel discomfort if there's really nobody intently watching us an----GHUK!??" As soon as Tanya tried to finish his words a glass bottle had hit him from afar.

Holding his head he hissed in pain while clenching a fist.

"Tanya!" Rayan caught in fright quickly tried to assist Tanya who was feeling agonizing pain on his head.

And when Rayan shouted it caught the attention of almost everyone who were enjoying their meals or either waiting for their orders.

Jian covered Tanya by the back and scanned the room of where the bottle came from.

It was red wine, expensive and had quite the hard glass for its container.

"Who in the world would throw a bottle around..!?" Tanya groaned as he tried to ease himself of the pain by the back of his head.

Rayan took a quick check to see no trace of blood and felt no cracking or even heard a crack presume after the bottle hit him.

Jian soon found the man running around the crowd, he was trying to escape. Not like Jian was letting that happen when he began sprinting towards the direction for the man who was frightened when Jian had taken a turn to chase him.