7

"Half of the small mission was quite rough wasn't it?" Tanya asked.

"Dragging Jian to kill my adopted brother was great for you!?" Rayan yelled.

Tanya sighed, knowing she told Jian to burn Rayan's adopted older brother like a piece of paper.

"He deserves it anyway." Jian snickered, while patting Rayan in the head like someone older.

I mean, she was scientifically the older.

Rayan groaned as she tried to yank Jian's hand off, and then sighed, before asking, "when are we going back?"

"Not yet for now. We need to escort all of these new prisoners back on the empire for 'interrogation purposes'." Tanya said.

"This is one super small island though. Why do the enemy empire still try and protect it?" Jian asked.

Rayan hummed as she watched the people she once protected walk off in a line as her enemies.

"They still want to protect it from all of the rare resources that comes from it and the people who know just exactly how to use it. Mostly because there's a lot of people here that makes good technology for them when it comes to defending themself from the other empires that's been playing attack on us like some sick joke." Rayan answered. Such a long monolouge.

Tanya listened on everything and started to frown about the thought of it all.

While Jian giggled as she placed an arm around Rayan who gave a confused look towards her.

"Cheer up! You wouldn't want big brother to go sad aswell too!" Jian cheered.

Rayan snickered as she looked over unto Tanya who rolled their eyes while sighing.

"Why call her 'big brother' if she's a girl now?" Rayan asked.

"She said she died when she was in her twenties or something! Or was it thirties..?" Jian answered back.

"Jian, stop that." Tanya nagged, after hitting Jian in the head.

Jian cooed making Rayan laugh while making Tanya annoyed.

"Jian!" Tanya yelled as she held Jian back with a hand in her face.

Jian laughed as she stopped and stuck a tounge out to Tanya who sighed in annoyance.

Having siblings can be annoying at certain times you don't want them to be.

....

"I'd like to inform that there will be new recruits arriving soon tommorrow morning." Neumann said, before saluting again and leaving.

Jian played with the pen in her finger tips while humming a tune.

"Report of new recruits all so suddenly..? Isn't that way too fast and unreported more over a little more earlier than this day?" Rayan pondered.

Tanya sighed, before saying, "it's like that sometimes. They forget to report earlier and you have to try and make the deadline accurate and precise."

"I know! Weiss can do the 30 percent of the remaining work we've got and we can go to the spot where we're supposed train them!" Jian suggested.

"A-all three of us?" Rayan asked.

"Yup! Just Visha and the three of us training them, aswell as trying not to kill the new recruits in their first ever training with, big brother!" Jian smiled.