25

"Today is so boring!" Jian whined while taking a bite on the pastry in hand.

"Well if you want you can go around and be astonished of what changed and what stayed for all I care." Tanya suggested.

"But I don't want to! You two aren't even coming to go around the places for a bit with me in the slightest!" Jian whined louder.

"C'mon now, Tanya. We should just answer his wish and go for a long walk with him." Rayan said.

Tanya raised a brow whilst looking up from the newspaper before a sigh escaped his lips and agreed.

"Yay! Let's go!" Jian cheered as he quickly stood up from his chair.

"Wear a coat, Jian, it'll be slightly cold." Tanya said.

Jian nodded and took the coat hanged near the door.

.....

"What? We're all free for the day so that means we can the least hang out for a bit right?" Koenig said.

"Yes, but isn't this something captain Tanya would be a bit disappointed on?" Weiss asked.

"She isn't here yet! She'll be back with her other sisters next year prior! I even promised to pay for everyone here too!" Koenig explained while leading the way to a restaurant.

"Well, we can plan while we hang out if that's alright?" Visha suggested.

"Actually that was an idea I had in my mind once we get to the restaurant too." Keonig said whilst looking infront of him to bump into someone slightly taller than him.

He quickly apologized while dusting himself from the slight impact.

"Watch where you're going you darn mages!" They heard a yell.

It was just two men wearing black suits with loose brown ties. It seems that they were very drunk too.

"Calm down, good men. He apologized and please lessen drinking near day time where you are able to pick fights too easily." Neumann said whilst walking nearer on Koenig who frowned over the two men.

"Oh, yeah!? Well have a taste of this knuckle then!!" One of the men yelled and Neumann had to dodge and counter fit the attack.

Too bad he got hit with a chair right by the side of his head from the other guy.

They don't even know where he got the chair from.

...

"Ladies! Please make way to comfort zone!" Jian said while smiling over the three women infront of them.

"Isn't this very surprising..." Tanya said before letting out a quiet exasparated sigh.

Rayan chuckled while patting Tanya by his shoulder.

"Calm down, Tanya. Nothing bad will happen." Rayan said.

"We saw the three of you just passing by and thought why not." One of the women daid while they began handing each a wrapped present.

"A gift! Thank you very much!" Jian gleefully smiled while handing a hand out to carefully take the gift.

"Thank you...none of you had to do so actually." Tanya said while scratching the back of his neck from taking the small wrapped present in one hand.

"Hey careful when you turn a corner there young gentlemen a fight rose up and the cops are having a hard time getting through from the thick crowd." A man dressed in a brown suit warned the three who glanced over each other with cofused looks.

"As soldiers I propose seeing what the problem is." Jian said while raising a hand in mid-air.

Tanya chuckled, while nodding in agreement with Rayan.

"We'll perhaps we can see you three any time later or so, goodbye." Rayan said before catching up to the other two.

.....

Weiss coughed up dry while sitting on the ground.

He took a big impact from almost getting slammed into a post form successfully knocking out one of the drunk men.

He's slightly getting old into fighting now.

"Oy! Knock it off will you!??" Keonig said while holding one of the drunk men down.

'They're stromger than I thought. Are they using some jewel to enhance their strength!?' Grantz thought while dusting and rubbing the slight bruise on his cheek.

'As elite mages this is really bad for our picture. If any of the caotains find out and question us about it next year, we're doomed to be punished by her own hands!' Visha thought while trying to find a way to break the fight apart.

For a women whose second in command of mages, she really needs to find a way to stop the ruckus from growing.

Suddenly a loud scream was heard.

Koenig watched as the drunk man infront of him bow down infront of him.

"Please! Please don't hurt me!! I'll stop, i'll stop, i'll be good! Please don't hurt me!!" The drunk man was begging on their knees.

"Woah! Woah! I wasn't tryimg to hurt you! I was just trying to stop you from hurting Neumann!" Koenig stammered out while waving hsi ahnds infront of the man.

"Please, don't hurt me! I didn't know they were f-friends of yours!" The man begged.

Keonig was flustered at this point on already.

"Are you done playing rough, sir?" Suddenly a man with blonde hair appeared beside Koenig kneeling in one knee infront of the drunk man.

"Yes!! I plead! I plead! Don't hurt me please!!" The man was sobbing and crying whilst begging for his life.

It was Rayan.

But none of them recognized him.

A few minutes only passed and the crowd began to give way to the cops.

The two were arrested and charged.

"Thank you back there, young man." Visha said while bowing down infront of Rayan who stammered slightly when he spoke back.

'They really don't have a clue that it's me.' Rayan thought whilst exiting the scene to go back to Tanya and Jian.

"So what happened?" Tanya asked.

"Your comrades got draged into a fight which grew big just because two drunk men purposely bumped into them." Rayan explained while letting out a sigh of relief from getting out of there as fast as he could.

"Why didn't you say who you are?" Jian asked.

Rayan was a little surprised, but tried to say, "they might not believe me, because...they were pretty flipped head to toe from the small fight they had to endure while trying to keep a good picture."