5

Tanya's Pov;

I sat up from my bed, a letter was sent to me, Jian, and Rayan.

I sighed.

I don't even know if Jian can handle fighting somewhere in the frontlines.

"I guess I might have to give Jian a quick test now before we go to bed." I mumbled as I got up and went out of the bedroom.

Jian and Rayan just moved in with me, so the three of us share the same bedroom now, and I don't really mind it aslong as they know how to behave well when i'm around.

"Jian." I called out.

Jian glanced over to me from the desk with a smile.

"Do you know any combat defenses?" I asked.

She nodded in response.

"Well, i'd like to see some, it's just to make sure I don't have to keep an eye on you all too much. I'll have luitenant Weiss be your dummy." I said with neatly crossed arms.

Jian hopped off the desk and walked over to me before giving me a salute.

I somehow admired it for some reason.

.....

I, Jian, and Weiss stood out in an empty flat like field. Moreover, it was like a training ground.

Jian had worn a long sleeved shirt, that was buttoned to the colar and tucked neat in her lomg black pants.

I honestly don't know where she got those, but i've been wanting to wear those types of clothing for so long already.

Weiss had his uniform on since he'll be going home later when the small training was finished.

I just need to make sure Jian can handle close combat.

She knows far combat with a rifle and high in the air for some reason, so there's that.

"Once I say go, I want you luitenant Weiss to take Jian down. Do not hold back, and if you do hold back, you wont be going home until mid-night." I said as I stood a few meters far.

Weiss gulped.

As soon as I said "go!", that was when Weiss dashed towards Jian. He wasn't holding

Jian stood calmly as they took out some spell in hand.

Weiss went for a punch, but Jian yanked herself down, and shoved a spell unto herself then did an uplercut when Weiss was low enough to get a strong hit.

Was it a spell to enhance strength..?

And then Jian did a quick and strong low kick which made Weiss loose balance and fall on his back.

"I won!" Jian smiled.

I smirked, walking over to help Weiss up, and then glancing over to Jian, before asking, "was that a spell you used?"

"Yes! I used a stength enhance, a skill enhance, and an attack blackage spell!" She answered.

Those are some seemingly new spells i've never heard of.

Confusing...oh well...

"Never heard of that spell." I said.

"Whaaat!??" She gasped, after healing Weiss back up.