28

"We should hide our medals for now." Jian suggested whilst unpinning his medal and hiding it inside his sleeve.

"Why would we need to hide our medals..?" Tanya asked.

"I dunno, I just felt the sudden shockwaves run up the medal so I thought the medal can track us down. So why not hide it to confuse the tracker down?" Jian said.

Rayan thought that seemed to be the most reasonable thing to be and did the same.

Tanya also agreed to it.

...

Weiss gave a curios look as soon as he saw three young men walking inside the gate.

'New comers??? I should greet them.' He thought whilst making his way over the three for an introduction.

"Hi, my name is Matheus Johan Weiss." He said.

The triplets stared in utter confusion.

'I shouldn't put out my rank too quickly, it might scare them...' Weiss thought as he smiled and rasied a hand for a quick hand greeting.

"First luitenant Weiss! No time to explain! They're making their way over here now!" Neumann said.

Visha tried to mutter out something but as soon as she passed by the three which gave her this slight familiar feeling she stopped and yelled, "are you---!??"

"Tanya, what do you think we should do?" Rayan quietly whispered over to Tanya.

Tanay was speechless.

Jian snickered, she was trying to hodl his laughter.

Visha stared examining the three heaf to toe before letting out a sigh of defeat.

"There's no way...we must've been tracking the wrong medals, they're boys, the triplets were girls remember." Visha said.

"And they also don't have the medals, I think we tracked their jewels instead--!?!" Visha's words were cut off as she stared at each of their jewels.

Two different red hearts and one red sphere.

"No, it must be just coincidence." Visha brushed them off.

"We should go, they're arriving soon just like you said, right?" Weiss said.

Neumann nodded.

"Why don't you three join us in the small welcome back celebration we held for the three Degurechaffs?" Weiss asked.

"That would acceptable!" Jian agreed with a smile while shaking Weiss's hand.

The three followed behind.

"This is fun.." Jian whispered over to Tanya.

"You are insane..." Tanya whispered back with a sly smirk.

"No, we are insane." Rayan whispered over the two.

Jian giggled with Tanya holding his laughter in.

...