24

Four years later...

It's already four years and four years of vacation was taken out, leaving only one more year left of their five year vacation.

"A man needs to be handsome and a complete magnet on the ladies you two!" Jian smirked while flexing an arm.

Tanya snickered whilst saying, "bloody hell, Jian..?"

Rayan giggled while watching Jian pose by the bed side.

"What~? You've gotta have some ladies get attracted to you while being an awesome and tough looking elite mage! Keep up with the good picture y'now!" Jian cheered.

Tanya chuckled while rolling his eyes.

"Sweeties do you all want to visit your work place for this year? You'll come back to work after one more year anyways." Their mom asked while peeking over the open door.

"Are you sure, mother? We only had three years of bonding together since the small incident." Tanya asked.

"Yes, and we still have the bullet wounds visibly clear scars..." Ryan pondered.

Their mom smiled, before saying, "calm down. I can visit you three from time to time and we can send each other letters too."

"What I want is to make sure you three wont have a problem in travelling to your work place that's all." She finished up.

"Well, if that's what you want that ok. We'll get ourselves an apartment we can stay in and explore the place a bit while were at it, to see if anything changed while we were gone." Rayan said.

"I'll get the ticket money ready then!" Jian said while buttoning up his white shirt.

"Alright, good night you three." Their mom said before walking off to her bedroom.

.....

"This is slightly on the edge right now..." Koenig whispered while standing still like the others besides him.

'The Degurechaffs are coming back to work and this early..? I though it was going to be after thirteen years...' Lerhgen thought while standing still behind Maxiliam.

"As you might know. I gave the Degurechaffs a thirteen year vacation." Maxiliam began.

"There was a slight change in which their mother asked and it was to turn it into a five year vacation instead. It's already been four years of their vacation and they are to be expected next year, I just want to you all know this because i'll be doing a welcome back celebration for them." Maxiliam announced.

'Their coming back next year..!?' Visha thought while holding her excitement inside her.

'So, we can see them next year that fast!??' Neumann thought.

'I should atleast bake them something...' Grantz thought.

.....

"Three tickets please!" Jian said while placing the money down.

The lady over the other side apologized that they ran out but as soon as she glanced up to look she quickly took her words back and stammered out a, "here three tickets, sirs!"

"That was slightly unusual..." Tanya whispered over to Jian and Rayan.

Jian shrugged with a giggle while holding unto the three train tickets in hand.