32

"Luitenant Weiss, it's so nice to finally see you again after four years..." Koenig said as he shook the hand Weiss had offered in front of him.

They both wore what seemed to be black suits, Weiss had a bowtie and Koenig had a regular tie, and they chattered with many subjects mostly concerning about their lives or what they've been up to when a taxi pulled in front of them. I mean they were standing in front of the large entrance for the party.

They both made way by standing by the side as they continued to converse with each other.

And it wasn't until they were both called out and that was when they're conversation abruptly ended.

"Long time no see you guys..." It was Visha.

The two shook the hand Visha offered before they decided to walk inside the place.

It was huge, chandeliers were lit and guests were everywhere. Most of the guests were soldiers who brought along their families.

"This quite the celebration. I wonder who the guest of honor was..." Visha hummed.

"Yeah, me too...I want to know that as well." Koenig shrugged by the arms in agreement with Visha's statement.

Weiss was surprised actually.

"You two don't know or you two weren't able to read the whole letter of invitation?" Weiss asked.

"What do you mean?" Visha asked.

Weiss sighed as he dug one of his hands into his pocket.

"Luckily I bought my letter with me, out of no apparent reason actually." He said as he handed the letter over to the two.

They read and read until they reached a certain point where it said, 'and our guests of honor would be the devils of the rhine or so to speak as Tanya von Degurechaff, Rayan Degurechaff, and Jian Degurechaff.'

..........

"Tanya....we ran out of gel and gala is starting later." Rayan yelled over to Tanya from another room.

Tanya was surprised. She would usually see his brother's rooms to be stacked by gel beside inside their half-open closets most of the time.

"Well, it seems we'll really look like Tanya when we get there." Jian shrugged as he buckled and zipped his pants while walking out of the room.

"You really need to take care of that habit of fixing your pants while walking out of your bedroom." Tanya nagged Jian who stuck their tongue out in response.

"C'mon! The least of my problems is looking like you!" Jian pouted as he exaggerated his annoyance in front of Tanya.

"Seeing you exaggerate is worse than seeing your childish side now." Tanya said after sighing.

Jian scoffed up a smirk before he looked in front of a mirror to see his hair exactly like Tanya's.

"I look so much like a nerd..." Jian complained, which earned him a smack in the head.

He was amused when Tanya got embarrassed out of context to his complaint.

"I'm kidding! As usual, you look handsome, and moreover, we're gonna be looking handsome even if we gel our hair or not." Jian said.

Tanya hummed, fixing the blue tie in place as he examined his suit if it was neat or somewhat wrinkled anywhere.

Jian stared for a short while before busting in on Rayan's bedroom.

"Jian!!! I told you to always knock before coming in! Good lord!" Rayan screamed as soon as Jian got in.

"Jian! Get out of there now!" Tanya yelled over.

"Tanya! Rayan's crying!" Jian yelled back inside the room.

"Jian!!! Get out!!" Tanya yelled back louder.

"Screw that! He looks so cute even with just his pants, look at him, lucky goose gets to be the cute one!" Jian laughed as he teased Rayan by poking his face.

Rayan was annoyed actually, but he continued to stare in front of the mirror while trying to find a way to fix his hair slightly.

But it stayed, as usual, curly and messy.

Just like Tanya's hair now.

"Stop it!" Rayan said as he waved his hand in front of Jian who laughed it off.

Jian continued to laugh until Tanya yanked him by the ear and out of the room.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! That hurts!" Jian stammered as he was being pulled out and I to the living room.

"Behave yourself, you know very well that everyone has high standards and if we were to suddenly act out of character as they wanted to expect they'd feel the need to leave early and that would ruin their entertainment." Tanya said.

Jian forced himself to blink a few times from the sudden explanation before chuckling.

"I promise to keep half of my self 'to myself' so 'I' wouldn't embarrass anyone which would highly include us three." Jian said with a pledged tone in his voice when he raised a hand as if he was vowing his own head to it.

"Well better yet, learn knocking too!" Rayan yelled in his room.

Tanya sighed and let it slide.

"Tanya, have you seen the suit our mother got me?" Rayan asked as he looked around while buttoning his white shirt up to its collar.

"It's by the coffee table." Tanya answered as he tied his black shoes by the stairs.

Rayan was caught in surprise and peeked out of the large closet.

"What do you mean by the coffee table!?" He stammered out.

It made Tanya halt as soon as he was about to get up from tying his shoes.

"Oh no..." He muttered under his breath as he and Rayan dashed over to the living room.

They saw nothing out of place except Jian lying asleep on the couch, his shirt buttoned loosely by the collar exposing his collar bone.

"That's weird...he mostly hates things that would be on top of the coffee table." Rayan pondered out loud in a whisper as he walked over to Jian's unconscious state.

Poking Jian lightly by the cheek.

Jian hummed, turning his head slightly away from Rayan's hand.

"Well, your suit is fine. Nothing out of place is in it." Tanya said as he tossed the black suit over to Rayan who caught it by an arm.