16

Rayan's Pov;

"What!!?" I yelped as I backed away from the three somewhat young maids near a changing room.

"Tanya you fiend!" I yelped as I watched her simmer down a quick taste of the coffee Visha specially brewed for her.

Visha stood behind Tanya with a confusing smile. What does that smile even represent for. Sarcasm?? Favorites??? Or just total excitement?!?

"Whatever do you mean, major Rayan?" Tanya asked with a smug look as she crossed her legs together in a somewhat sarcastic way that i've ever seen someone do.

"Please come, miss. Rayan. You'll look pretty, we promise." One of the maids offereda hand infront of me.

Well I was honestly gluing myself into the nearest wall by the dark brown door.

"N-no thank you." I squeezed out the loud bits of my dying voice as I tried to scooch away from the maid that tried to offer her hand.

"Major Rayan, that would be unprofessional of you to decline even any short requests." Tanya was still smirking over me pleading for my own dignity to be spared.

"I am not and will never wear a dress..!" I nagged.

The three maids were in shock over this. In total shock.

"I didn't try and survive our fathers wrath just to get my dignity ruined like this!" I yelped.

"Been there, done that. You're a Degurechaff, you can go there aswell." Is she trying to sound motivational?? She's making it sound more sarcastic than motivational, what is wrong with her!

"You are not sounding motivational!" I nagged.

Tanya shrugged in response  and I responded back by running out of the room.

I continued to run through the halls, and I swear I could hear Tanya trying to catch up to me.

I turned a hall and yanked out an invicibility spell and started to slowly walk while evading people passing by.

I need to get out of here.

She's more savage when it came to a small prank just a few nights ago.

......................................................

"Tanya. Oh, where's Rayan?" Jian asked, smiling as she looked around the dressing room.

"Why am I here again?" Jian pondered as she scratched the back of her head and with her other empty hand by her hip.

Tanya sat beside Visha, talking for a quick second before glancing over to Jian.

"Go over the maids, they'll take care of everything." Tanya said.

Jian smiled, waving a hand over to the three maids that were patiently waiting.

Jian was a little flustered from what was going to happen but quickly realized it when she saw herself in the mirror wearing a blue dress.

"You look so pretty, miss. Jian." One of the maids giggled, then followed by the others giggling with her.

"I'm suppose to wear this for that guy waiting by a camera..?" Jian asked.

"Yes, you'll look pretty in the picture for sure." The other maid said.

"So, Rayan left 'cause she was going to wear a blue dress..." Jian said.