41

Tanya quietly chuckled before facing Visha with a warm and charming smile.

Visha felt a skip more than one in her heart as she tried to keep her demeanor steered clear.

'Perhaps I can give off a smooth pickup line or something close to it here instead to keep the situation under control from all the short stammering I did.' Tanya thought before saying, "an exception for us to let everyone know."

Visha was flustered.

"Know about what?" She asked, her curiosity peeked in from Tanya's sudden shift of actions in the situation.

"That you're mine," Tanya said with a smooth tone as he took Visha's right hand up to her face, before kissing it by the knuckles.

Visha flushed red as she mentally gulped in front of her young superior.

Tanya continued to smile, one of his hands gently caressing Visha's right hand.

"Well..." Tanya said under his sigh.

"Unofficially for now." He continued.

Visha abruptly nodded as she felt her whole body feel the need to shut down from the existential crisis in her mind and heart.

Tanya smiled with a clear charm before letting go of her right hand.

"So please answer soon, Visha." Tanya said before leaning in.

Visha pursed her lips before shutting her eyes tight.

Tanya felt a sweat by the side of his face as he slowly took riddance of the small gap on their lips.

"Hey,"

Then he heard it.

Abruptly stopping to look around.

Jian came out of one of the thick bushes that was behind Visha and frowned at Tanya who gave a confused yet irritated look.

"What are you doing here!?" Tanya asked.

Visha turned around to look, only to see Jian pouting.

"You can't kiss until you get married!" Jian yelled.

Tanya and Visha were flustered.

Rayan watched in embarrassment from afar.

'Shy is he doing that?!?' Rayan thought before climbing down the tree to get over the small group.

"Jian!" He yelled as he yanked Jian by the neck before dragging him out of the park.

"No! I am not letting him kiss anyone unless it's in a wedding! I swore I'd be one of his best man!!" Jian yelled with stars for eyes while trying to get out of Rayan's grip.

"Sorry! I kind of lost track of him while we were going home but I think you'll still be able to handle this yourself!" Rayan stammered as he tried to grip harder to drag Jian out.

Tanya flushed from embarrassment.

What a surprise... marriage they said. Until he gets married they said. Married to who exactly? Of course, you know who that already is....

Visha stifled a laugh as she placed a hand to stop herself from laughing or the slightest of giggling.

Tanya sighed.

"I apologize for that." He said.

"No! No! It's fine!!" Visha stammered.

Tanya chuckled before reaching over.

With a swift hold by Visha's waist. Visha drowned in the short kiss, in which they stayed quiet for a while before parting.

"Please answer my question soon for me... but for now Visha... you are my unmarried lover....my fiancee to be exact..." Tanya said before

Visha was screaming internally with a beet red when Tanya pulled off the most non cliche flirts yet.

"Of..of course, Tanya! I.. I'll be your fiancee!" Vish stammered while in Tanya's firm grip.

Tanya smirked before pulling her into a warm embrace.

"You won't cheat, right?" He asked.

Visha nodded while digging her own flushed face down on Tanya's neck.

"And you'll love me alone until you find someone better than me, right?" Tanya asked again.

Visha declined.

"Hmm? Why's that?" Tanya asked.

Visha smiled before saying, "because you're not someone I can just get replaced by someone else... and because you're the only one I love."

Tanya felt slight heat on his cheeks and before he could open his mouth to ask another question again, Visha immediately hushed him down for it.

It was now an innocent hush of silence for Tanya...it felt..nice to be heard from his fiancee.

Before Tanya escorted Visha to her home which was miraculously a few long walks from the park they were in, he gave her one last kiss for the night.

.....

Tanya slowly closed the door behind him before flushing and sliding down into an exaggerated mess.

"So how did it go!?" Jian asked.

It only made Tanya jolt up and almost smack him by military training reflexes. As soon as Tanya realized it was just his older brother, he grumbled before flicking Jian off of his face.

"Ow! What was that for!??" Jian stammered.

"That's for trying to ruin my big time to winning her heart much easier," Tanya said as he stood up and immediately threw a punch towards Jian.

Jian didn't dodge or block, instead he let it happen and wheezed up a laugh from it.

"And that's for saying no kissing before marriage...! Seriously, are you trying to be a parent?? I'd say you are doing a horrible job for it!" Tanya said before getting handicapped from behind by Rayan.

Tanya struggled in his younger brother's grip and began fussing in an inraged tone in each struggle.

"Please stop fighting!" Rayan stammered as he continued to pull Tanya far away from their older brother who continued laugh their ass off.

"Just one day... Jian...you will die!!" Tanya growled.

"Tanya! Stop being so harsh!" Rayan cried out while dragging him away.

Tanya sighed and fixed his demeanor back up.

"Honestly, it was embarrassing for me to see the childish sides we have!" He said after Rayan took his grasp off of him.

Jian giggled.

"Did you just say you have a childish side like us?" He teased.

Tanya flushed red in embarrassment before smacking him with Rayan immediately yanking him away from him.

Yes...the three made a ruckus for almost three hours over this.

You can even say it was like regular three brothers trying to be a reverse harem for a woman who will only love one of them from a long experience with that man...