27

The three walked down the streets, with of course a few women eyeing them down.

They swore they saw each with heart shaped pupils instead of human shaped ones.

"Tanya, let's stop for a while to take a quick snack!" Jian suggested.

"Didn't we just ate breakfast?" Tanya asked back.

"C'mon! Atleast chocolate would do." Jian said while raising a few dollars in hand with a smirk.

Tanta thought of that for a quick moment before agreeing.

"Don't go over board, Jian." Tanya smirked while he stood with Rayan waiting outside the candy shop.

"Tanya, don't you think you're going a little too careless on his diet?" Rayan asked.

Tanya hummed, glancing over to Rayan, before saying, "not really. I think this is the first time i've let him have sweets since the day he went and tried to rescue me from the enemy empire which is still on the verge of trying to attack us even though we've sent them countless peace treaty letters."

The bell by the shop rang and out came Jian eating a small piece of chocolate.

"Want some?" Jian asked.

"Wouldn't hurt." Rayan said while reaching out to take a piece.

"We still have a few more hours before the suspiciously strict time we were supposed to arrive. I don't even know what to expect actually." Tanya said while walking beside Jian and Rayan.

"We should atleast walk around a bit and perhaps get a glimpse of the work place and try to guess what could be happening." Rayan suggested.

They both agreed to that.

.....

"What do you mean you saw them..?" Weiss asked.

"I'm not sure if I was hallucinating or not but I was inside a candy shop to buy atleast a small packet for them, but I heard what seemed to be Jian's name." Visha said.

"Well, they must've been here a fee days prior to the year that they were supposed to arrive." Grantz said.

"Then that would mean they must be out on a stroll around the streets. They might take a peek and see what's happening." Weiss theorized.

"We've gotta distract them some how then? The cake hasn't arrived here yet." Grantz said.

"But how are we going to find those three and keep them from reaching near here?" Koenig asked.

"And there's also another problem." Visha said.

"What is it?" Weiss asked.

"I didn't really get a full picture, I only saw a glimpse of them wearing the uniform and hat on." Visha said.

"That wont be too much of a problem. I can try and spot them." Neumann said.

"Then if I and Grantz stay here for the cake, and you and Visha go look for them and distract them as much as possible, huh." Weiss summarized.

"Then what can I do??" Koenig asked.

"Well, sir. Maxiliam is busy talking with other guests perhaps try and lessen their suspicion as to why your the only one left by the table." Weiss whispered.