Jian's Pov;

I played slightly with my own jewel in my colar, while sitting on the chair I got shoved in without permission.

I was now inside a random office.

I still had my hat on though, and so the guy on the other end of the desk was basically staring at me with utter confusion. Even the guy on the left with grey hair and the right with blue hair were confused.

"Tanya von Degurechaff, what is this insolence you're doing? 'Playing pretend' you say??" The guy on the desk asked.

I stared for a while, with a smile, and with my regular charming eyes, before asking, "whose Tanya???"

"Tanya take that hat off." The man with grey hair asked.

I shrugged and took it off.

My hair was as usual ruff, the left side of my hair gelled to look fancy, and half of my top hair was in a ponytail.

"Ah, pardon me. Rayan please tell me why you're playing pretend?" The man on the desk said.

"Rayan???" I muttured, before sticking my tounge out and laughed.

"Silly me!" I laughed.

"My name is Jian von Degurechaff!" I introduced myself with a smile and a charming wink.

The three were in complete surprise. Was it my charm..?

"A-another Degurechaff..!?" The man with blue hair muttered.

"Well, my mother did say i've got siblings." I said.

"But i've never met any of them until now though." I continued.

The man sighed, before standing up and walking over to me.

"Will you be willing to accept becoming an elite mage without the trouble of the tasks that needs to be done for it?" He asked.

I gasped in delight, before yelling, "would I!?"

"Yes!" I smiled.

"Major von Ugar! How can you let such things like these go on!?" The man with blue hair yelped in fright.

So the guy i'm talking to is like a king or something like that..? What's his full name though?..

"Do you have fighting experiences?" I glanced beside me and nodded, before saying, "not really, just basic self defenses, my mother taught me alot of spells, and a lot of different spells that she learned by herself!"

"Would you please demonstrate a spell that can levitate my whole table?" Von Ugar asked.

I nodded and summoned up a small compute in my right hand and dragged a command here, a command there, typed in this and that in a split second and flung the spell over the table, which flew up in an instant when I raised my hand to make it move around a bit.

"Is this good?" I asked with a smile.

Von Ugar calmly smiled and patted my head.

I giggled and placed the table neatly back in it's place.

Then a sudden soft yet immediet knocking was heard. I glanced behind me and von Ugar opened the door. All I saw was some soldier with a small neatly folded uniform.

"Here is an old uniform, as soom as I thought that major Tanya had more than one sibling." Von Ugar quickly yet calmly said after handing me the neatly folded uniform.

"Awesome!" I smiled.

.....................................................