6

The sun rose up like an early bird in a mother's care.

Tanya slowly opened her eyes to realize she was tangled in the middle.

'I can't get up...' Tanya thought to herself as she glanced back and forth unto the two beside her.

'Middle child my ass...' Tanya continued her thought. She mumbled to herself as she slightly rubbed one of her eye back awake.

Tanya's Pov;

I need to get up, and I aswell can't get up either.

How am I supposed to finish my work when i'll be stuck in a few more so minutes?!?

I glanced over to Rayan, she lacked a lot of sleeping schedule and i'd somewhat feel bad on waking her up.

As for Jian, she seemed to be a deep sleeper, and so it probably wont be easy to wake her up at this rate.

"I told them they can't sleep with me damnit..!" I quietly sighed in annoyance.

I slowly pulled my left arm so I can get a better access on getting up.

"Oh, morning..." I heard a tired mumble.

It was Rayan, half awake and half asleep beside me.

"Good morning." I replied.

She smiled, sitting up on the bed and stretching her arms and hands all together.

"This is actually the second time i've gotten myself an ok sleep." She yawned.

"She's not awake yet, huh?" Rayan asked.

I turned my head to decline.

Jian was still asleep beside me.

"Being the middle child horrible isn't it..?" Rayan chuckled.

I smirked back.

It sure sucked a lot.

"I guess you just have to roll with it, now that Being X placed you in this situation, there's no escaping." Rayan chuckled.

Wait! How does she know about Being X!?

"How do you know about the infamous Being X..?" I asked in suspicioun.

"He's the one who sort of told me some ways to lessen my fathers torments on me, and she also told me i'll be meeting two people some day. Here I am with you two now." Rayan said.

Was she really that tormented in her life back on the enemy empire?

"I feel so lucky to meet you in up close and personal. I thought you'd never take me in since you would never act like my twin, and i'm also on the enemys side back there." Rayan said, before quietly laughing.

I sighed in response.

She really is lucky I suppose.

"Now you really need to figure out how to get Jian off of you." Rayan chuckled.

"Right, I really need to figure that one out." I quietly laughed back.

But just how am I going to get her off of me..?

I nudged Jian by her shoulder, while saying, "Jian...wake up..."

Jian mumbled and opened her eyes.

That was easier than I thought.

"Good morning!" Jian smiled.

Well atleast she's the cheerful type.

"We all need to get up." I said as I walked over to my uniform.