13

Tanya's Pov;

This man...

"This is the so called satan, huh?" He snickered while he held me by the jaw.

I hissed wheb the slight pain from the punch flung into me.

Before I realized it, I was yanked by the arm which in turned almost made me stumble backwards.

.....................................................

"Brother....don't touch her." Rayan said with a hint of a frightening tone while holding Tanya near her.

Her brother frowned in complete fright, before standing back up and leaving.

Rayan continued to lead the way and as soon as they were near the holding cells. Rayan secretly hurried Tanya into an isolated dead end corner.

Tanya felt uncomfortable by this.

Rayan peeked slightly from the two corners, then asked, "are you still ok?"

"What..?" Tanya muttered. Flustered as she was, she needed to keep her cool.

Rayan turned around to face Tanya with an obviously worried expression.

Tanya was instantly surprised.

Rayan quickly walked over to Tanya, before whispering, "sorry, I had to hurt you hard or else they might think i'm having sympathy on you!"

Tanya sighed, and then smiled, before whispering, "I....see, that's why you had to kick me like some punching bag."

Rayan quietly giggled, before resting her head on Tanya's chest.

Tanya whinced from the slight pain as she glanced down on Rayan with a serious look.

"I swear i'm getting us both out of here, I don't want to stay here anyways." Rayan whispered.

Tanya still was unsure why Rayan was whispering in an isolated place, but she played along.

.....

Jian sighed as she rested her head on the table.

"What's wrong?" Her mother asked in concern.

Jian pouted, disappointingly glancing up on her mother, before saying, "Tanya got kidnapped by a bad man."

Her mother frowned. She didn't like that news either.

Jian continued to tiredly stare over the grey wall infront of her, before scoffing while standing back up to stretch half of her body.

"Where are you going?" Her mother asked.

"For sure Lerhgen said he didn't know what happened when Tanya disappeared! So i'm going to her workplace about it!" Jian said in exceeding determination as she slammed her hands down on the table.

Her mother gave a worried look by her own daughters insane idea.

Jian continued to stare, then smirked, before saying, "don't worry, mother. I wont just barge in. I'm going to barge in on Maxiliam even if he's in a meeting!"

That seemed like a drastic plan as you may tell.

Lerhgen's Pov;

It's been a while since I lied about Tanya's capture.

I don't want that devil here. And i'm glad someone finally got rid of her. Even though she was one of the many strong mages that can withstand an enemy group attack mid-air.