10

"Captain! Captain wake up! We need a doctor here now!!" Visha yelped as she tried to wake the young blonde girl in the white hospital bed.

A few doctors came in rushing and started holdind Tanya down on the bed.

"Hold her down on the bed!" One of the doctors yelled as they took an injection from the nearest desk.

Boy, was Tanya in a state of nightmarish attacks.

"No!!!" Tanya yelled as she sat up from the bed she was laid in. Already gasping for air, while sweating like crazy from finally waking up.

"Wha---..? Where am I?" Tanya said under her breath as she tiredly glanced right and left.

Visha sat beside her with a worried look as she held her own hands together.

"Captain..." Visha said in relief.

The doctor also sighed in relief as he placed the syringe back down on the desk.

"What happened..?" Tanya asked while looking towards Visha.

Visha gulped, before saying, "I found you laying on the floor of your office, and when I tried to wake you up. You started to have a nightmare attacks so I called for help."

Tanya raised a brow while weighing herself down unto the bed like an anvil.

"Is that what happened yesterday?" Tanya guessed.

Well she doesn't know if it happened a few hours ago or yesterday.

"C-captain," Visha called out.

Tanya hummed as she glanced over to Visha with a confused look.

"It's been three days since the day you were transfered here..." Visha confessed, which in turn made Tanya surpirsed.

"It's been three days!?!?" Tanya screamed over her slightly dry lungs. She quickly started to cough from doing so.

"Hang on, captain!" Visha yelped as she poured a glass of water for Tanya.

Tanya took a big gulp as she calmed herself back down.

"Three days...and there they are supposedly expecting higher things on me..." Tanya mumbled to herself as she placed a hand unto her forehead.

Well, in her case it must be that pathetic.

.....

"Are you sure you want to start working again, captain? The doctors said you needed to rest atleast two days or so." Visha asked in concern.

"I waisted three days of doing nothing but sleep, don't bother stopping me." Tanya groaned as she wore her uniform back on inside the dressing room.

Ofcourse Visha was more than bothered. She was concerned and worried for Tanya's health than hers.

And Tanya didn't really care if she's sick or not. She was going back to work just like she demanded.

.....

"I'm sorry, captain. But the doctors said you can't take any caffeine for today and tommorrow." Visha apologized.

Tanya hummed a little disappointed, before saying, "don't apologize, it wasn't your fault that you found unconcious. I should perhaps take less caffeine for today aswell."

Visha nodded, before going back to work.

"By the way, captain. There was a letter sent two days ago for you." Visha said as she handed a letter towards Tanya.