15

"You're all here right? Everyones here??" Jian checked after hopping back inside the plane.

Visha nodded before sitting back down beside Grantz, and then asking, "did you really find captain Tanya?"

"Yep! But there was a slight problem so it took a little longer than I anticipated on doing." Jian said while taking off her boots and black jacket.

"Man, i've gotta ask that scientist how fast those can go!" Jian said as she tossed them to the side.

"You idiot. You made a small company and in a second they were  running around being useless." Tanya frowned while nagging.

"Captain! What happened to you??" Visha yelped as she took a first aid kit from a compartment.

"Let's go back!" Jian said over the radio.

"Isn't that enemy elite mage uniform? And why are there three...d-devils of the rhine..?" Weiss asked with a hint of fright in his quick stutter over to Rayan who was behind Tanya.

"She's a traitor. Also the one who helped me escape the cell I was locked in." Tanya answered.

Weiss hummed whilst sitting back down.

"The next time you do something this stupid, i'll be having your own head on a stick as a monument." Tanya hissed over Jian who stuck a tounge out while sitting beside her.

"Ow!" Tanya whinced from the sudden wet cotton gently dabbed by her bruised cheek.

"H-hold still, captain. Someone must've really punched you hard." Neumann said while sitting on the opposite side.

"You can say that again. Hey Rayan, what 'did' you exactly do to Tanya from some interrogation thing like you said minutes ago??" Jian commented, before asking over to Rayan.

Rayan weakly laughed, before starting with, "well...I kind of ki-"

"Not a word, Rayan." Tanya growled.

Visha placed a white patch unto Tanya's cheek before placing the med kit unto the side.

Tanya sighed while leaning back, whincing slightly as she placed an arm by her stomach.

Jian squinted her eyes towards Tanya with a look of suspicioun before getting caught by Tanya doing it.

"If you have something to say, you can say it later." Tanya groaned.

"She kicked you by the si---Ughf!!" Jian's words were cut off when Tanya punched her in the face.

Everyone on board behind the ship were surprised.

Jian held her nose as she looked down covering her face.

"Are you ok, Jian!??" Visha yelped in concern.

"What in the world was that for!??" Jian yelled over to Tanya.

Tanya closed her eyes. Practically annoyed while ignoring Jian.

"You could've just used words, why would you go for a punch!?" Jian complained, before scoffing as she looked away from Tanya.

"My guess was right wasn't it?" Jian smirked.

Tanya grew a nerve as she tried to continue her ignorance over Jian.

"Rayan did you kick Tanya??" Jian asked.

Rayan weakly smiled, before saying, "uhh...y-yes..?"

"She's weak on her sides starting right now isn't she??" Jian snickered.

"For godsak--!?!" Tanya halted her words from realization.

Rayan and Jian stared with complete wide eyes.