34

"So... it's not you and Weiss anymore?" Erya asked.

"No, no...we just hadn't had the time to get together so we knew it wouldn't work so we stayed as friends." Visha answered back.

Erya hummed while nodding as she took a sip from the small refreshment she got herself from the tables.

Then suddenly a voice boomed loud.

"Please, let me introduce you all to the guests of honor! The Degurechaffs!" A man in a black suit yelled out loud and without hesitation towards the crowd.

There were squealing and joyful screaming of girls here and there when they were introduced and placed over their human eyes.

You could say that out of the three's point of view everyone around them saw that their civilian clothes brought their personalities to life.

Even though the three looked exactly the same, cut out the expression the three wore.

"Now that's one way to grab women, am I right?" Jian whispered over to Tanya who widened their eyes from surprise and Rayan who snickered slightly under a hand.

"Why..." Tanya muttered under his breath when Jian whispered the joke.

Jian laughed quietly as young teenagers crowded then slightly.

"Well, you two can enjoy the night. I'll be right back." Tanya said as he began to turn around to walk away.

Rayan grabbed him by the arm which made some of the teens gasp in excitement.

"Where are you going?" Rayan asked, literally ignoring the crowd around them.

"I'll just be over there just to talk with sir. Lerhgen and sir. Maxiliam about a few things that's all." Tanya answered.

"And miss out? You old man~" Jian joked.

"There's going to be more than nagging coming from me if you don't behave correctly, Jian." Tanya said when he finally grew a nerve on Jian who laughed it up.

"Calm down! I promised, didn't I? I won't seduce anyone as you told me to." Jian smirked.

Tanya raised a brow.

"That is not what I said---you know what...forget it." Tanya scoffed as he began to walk away again after Rayan had let loose of his suit.

"Well if you need me, I'll be over there taking some refreshments by the tables." Rayan was out.

"Hang on!" Jian called out and unbuttoned his suit before tossing it over to Rayan.

"H-hi... I'm Hannah..." A girl decided to finally walk up to test Jian's wall.

'Tanya would be mad if I broke anybody with a soft heart...but, I can make it seem like I want to be friends which would cut them into thinking I'm a softie.' Jian thought.

He continued to stare for a while before flashing a charming smile.

"Hi! I'm Jian, what's your favorite hobby or what do you like?" He asked.

"I-I like you!" Hannah stammered.

Jian laughed, and said, "ok, oh! Err... How do I say this again..?"

"Oh! I like you as well! Well, I like making friends too, how about you?" Jian flashed an innocent yet charming smile.

Hannah was heartbroken but seeing Jian's innocent look, he felt her heart being squeezed from the adorableness instead. So did everyone around Jian, had their hearts squeezed from adorableness.

"So adorable..!" A girl squealed out loud which she continued by covering her mouth.

Jian stared blankly before giving off another smile and saying, "you're adorable too!"

Damn, he's scoring a lot.

..........

"Hey, wanna go check out that crowd of girls?" Erya suggested as she pointed slightly over to the group.

"I don't know, being curious sometimes has some negative perks in it y'now..."Visha hummed.

After a few minutes or so of them having a staring contest, Visha and Erya got up from their seats and began to walk towards the long tables for who knows what.

Walking towards the spot where it was located, they were both greeted by a small crowd of teens.

"What in the world?" Erya muttered as she got closer to take a look.

It was Rayan, holding a glass of refreshment while the other empty hand was clinged on by a girl.

"T-Tanya..? Captain Tanya?" Visha hummed.

Erya peeked a curious look as she grabbed Visha and dragged her towards the crowd.

But the crowd pushed them aside slightly.

"Wait, what are you doing?" Visha asked as she watched her close friend push through the crowd.

Rayan was taken by surprise when he got yanked by the arm that a girl was clinging on.

"Hello, I'm Erya." Erya went for a casual and civilized greeting.

Rayan stared for a while before muttering out a, "Hello to you as well?"

But he continued to stare before glancing behind her to see Visha. He was excited enough that he walked over to her with a smile.

"It's so nice yo finally see you again after four years, luitenant!" He said.

Visha nodded with a red face

"You've grown so tall, captain Tanya." Visha muttered.

Rayan stared for a while before saying, "I'm not Tanya..."

"Eh?" Erya and Visha were confused.

"I'm...Rayan." Rayan said as he scratched the back of his neck in slight embarrassment.

Visha flushed and apologized abruptly then.

"It's ok! It's not really your fault we ran out of gel in such a time..." Rayan said after chuckling slightly. His hand still holding the glass in hand as he began to turn around from the two.

Visha let out a sigh, with Erya patting her shoulder in reassurance.

"Wait, where are you going?" Erya asked.

"Sorry, I should get going now." Rayan said as he began to walk off.

He looked around, Tanya wasn't in view anywhere.

Meanwhile, Jian laughed as he continued the conversation with the crowd around him, he was stuck, but he was also enjoying the large company.

Tanya chuckled, his conversation with the higher-ups were going well.

Maxiliam sort of understood the sudden changes of the triplets. Schugel was by far, amazed about it.

Tanya continued to converse but slipped into a halt when someone bumped behind him. The person had something a drink in hand which fell over to Tanya with a light splash.