23

Rayan's Pov;

I tiredly opened my eyes to look up the white ceiling, the light was trying to go through the curtains that were still covering the windows.

I smiled, turning over to my right, to see that Tanya was still asleep on her bed.

She must've been really tired from all the nagging she did on Jian.

Wait, where is Jian..?

I sat up and saw that her bed was empty and tucked up clean and neat. That's new, she mostly didn't care for her bedding and would leave Tanya to do it for her.

Where would she even go in such an early hour..?

I stood up and stretched my whole body and tried to look out the window while trying not to draw the curtains to the side all too much.

"Oh! There you are." I whispered to myself while watching Jian doing 'push-ups'..??

Wait, why is she up this early just to exercise..?

"Why are you up so early?" I jolted from the sudden question.

Turning myself around I saw Tanya glancing over me with a curios look.

"I was just...wondering where Jian went, that's all..." I stammered.

She hummed whilst standing up from the bed before letting out a yawn.

I stood where I was left in with Tanya making her way towards me.

She glanced out the window before commenting, "she's up early for an exercise...thata's strange..."

"Is this a morning routine to do here..?" She asked.

I shrugged in reponse while scratching the back of my neck.

"I need to get ready the least, I feel the need to walk around a bit for some fresh air anyways..." she said before walking away.

"This early?" I asked.

"I suppose so, Jian seems to be a fond of waking up early here than in the work place..." she answered back.

I should get myself ready too...

Mother might nag me from seemingly looking lazy.

......................................................

"Hey, Rayan! What took you so long to wake up?" Jian asked before lowering herself down and back up.

"What made you wake up early to exercise?" Rayan asked back with a slight giggle.

"So I can become strong enough to protect you and Tanya!" Jian smiled.

Rayan was slightly flattered by that making her slightly blush in embarrasement.

"But, Jian. You almost got yourself killed jumping in on us trying to save us from a piercing bullet." Rayan nagged.

"I have a lot of extra lives with me when I wear my jewel silly!" Jian giggled.

Rayan felt slightly reassured to that but still she wasn't that convince and all.

"Now just what is your real reason that you excercise early in the morning, Jian?" Tanya asked.

Rayan got freaked out by that which had almost made her trip and fall down the small hill with the large tree.

"Don't scare me like that, Tanya! I almost fell backwards down the hill!" Rayan said while letting out a sigh of relief.