9

"The injured man died." Jian blurted out.

Tanya sighed as she slammed a fist unto the table.

While Jian giggled as she flopped down unto the bed, before saying, "they tried, and they failed."

"I suppose they really did it, they must've thought that person was just something to used to pass. They didn't even think of any horrible consecuinces that will befall on them." Tanya said as she rested her head by her right hand as she fiddled with the quil in her other hand.

Right at the moment that they finally reach the other camp is also where the new recruits will either fail completely.

"They really think of me as an idiot, huh..?" Tanya pondered as soon as she snapped the quil in two from a strong grip.

"Tanya, do you have the other documents?" Rayan asked as she entered the tent.

Tanya nodded and gave her the other documents she had finished.

Jian hummed as she laid on the bed, before glancing over to Tanya, and then to Rayan.

"Man....aren't you just really tired of them..?" Jian giggled.

"I am tired." Tanya agreed.

.....................................................

"Tanya, are you really that tired?" Rayan asked.

Tanya turned her head as a, "no, i'm fine" before walking over to her desk.

Another mission was to be taken place again.

"Another mission next week." Tanya quietly yawned as she sat on the chair, before taking out a quil and a small jar of ink.

"Big brother! Stop being a grumpy old man and let's go to sleep now!" Jian nagged.

"Since when you do you even nag on me?" Tanya mumbled as she finished the letter she had in hand.

.....

Tanya slowly opened her eyes as she sat up from her bed.

She finally had a night where her two other sisters weren't clinging on her.

"Rayan. Jian." Tanya called out, before saying, "wake up, we've all got work to do today."

"What...?" Jian whinned.

"You're an elite mage, you didn't even need to do any of the hard work I and Rayan did to be able to get that title, so bare the fact that you have to work just like us." Tanya said.

Rayan chuckled as she watched Jian tiredly groan.

"Wait, what do we have to do again?" Jian asked, after sitting up on her bed.

"I have a list for you to do, Jian." Tanya said, before handing Jian a piece of paper.

"I'm going to be delivering a few papers and visiting some people for short meetings, huh?" Jian said outloud as she continued to read thd other parts by herself.

"Luitenant Visha will be working with you, so you don't need to worry on getting distracted." Rayan said.

"Yay!" Jian gleamed, before walking out of the room after putting on her uniform.