36

They walked on the city streets, hats held by one hand when a wind gushed passed them.

"It's quite windy now, huh?" Rayan said as he fixed his hat back on.

"Seriously, I didn't even think it would be this windy at all." Jian mumbles, before yanking Tanya by the arm.

Tanya raised a brow.

"Clinging on my arm is not funny!" Tanya frowned.

"Alright... I'll just be walking around." Jian said, letting go as he began to walk off.

Tanya scowled for a quick second and yanked Jian by his collar.

Jian laughed and patted Tanya's head in response.

Tanya groaned.

"Don't pet me like some animal!" He nagged.

Jian backed his hand instantly with a fit of laugh.

"You two have such a silly brotherhood relationship..." Rayan chuckled out.

They continued their walk until they made it to the most well-known restaurant in the city.

Not telling you the name.

They walked in and were greeted by the front desk manager.

"Three people for one table please!" Jian said.

The man stared for a quick second before rubbing his eyes and glasses.

The three gave confused looks.

"Wait...are you three..?" The man muttered.

"The Degurechaffs? Yes!..but keep it a secret!" Jian said, whispering the last bits of his words down.

The man abruptly nodded then and wrote down a table for three. He closed the book and whispered over to a waiter from a few meters away.

The waiter made way over to him and inched his ear for the man to whisper over to him.

The waiter's eyes widened for a few minutes after the man whispered as he stared at the three with red cheeks.

"Please! This way!" He stammered out as he pointed an arm out for the way around.

They were soon seated near a window.

It was a lovely sight from the inside.

"Wah... it's a lovely view..." Rayan gave off a warm smile as he glanced around the park.

Roses visible here and there from the bushes by the lamps above it.

"Oh wow...what a view they got!" Jian commented as he fiddled over the white table cloth with a hand.

The waiter soon came back in a hurry with three menus in hand.

......

"Are you sure this is the right room?" Weiss asked.

The five of them stood waiting in front of a brown door.

Moreover, the second door from the second floor.

"Yes... Erya told me, room 67 is the room the triplets decided to book." Vish answered.

It was quiet.

They decided to stay quiet since they heard a private discussion happening.

"Ah...screw it! I'll knock!" Koenig whispered as he gained up courage to hold his knuckles out to knock.