43

Jian's POV;

"I and Visha have a date." I said.

Rayan nodded.

He was confused about why I said that.

I grumbled slightly before looking over to make sure our bedroom door was locked.

"Rayan...what I'm saying is that.." I began quietly before I continued with, "I want us to swap places for this day."

He smiled at me before nodding.

"Ok...but..you should fix your hair before going out there, Tanya." He whispered over.

I scoffed up a smile and fixed my hair from its usual look that separated the three of us from one another.

"And you should fix your hair as well." I whispered while pointing at his slight bangs by the side of his face.

He chuckled softly before nodding after saying, "I will... I'll be busy looking over a few documents from those that were able to get in on the job after all."

I huffed before changing into civilian attire. Moreover, a white shirt with folded up sleeves and black pants and brown shoes.

This is fine. It's charming and easy on the eyes to look at.

"Alright, I'll see you later." I whispered before walking out.

Our home was a house, not an inn, tavern, or apartment and we had to make sure not to make too much noise. Telling why we can't make too much noises can't be told.

Quietly closing the front door, I made my way down the small porch and over to the streets.

Looking around, I hummed over the people who were walking around.

As usual, it was casual.

Well...a few women eyed me, even those that were beside men too.

Ugh...this world is really something.

I paused when I saw a female gardener tending to her plants.

I smiled over the flowers that looked clear as day to be quite beautiful. Perhaps Visha might want a rose.

Bringing flowers can be known as cute and charming.

"Excuse me, Miss." I called the gardener who perked up a smile while turning her head to look.

Immediately did she pause and stare at me with wide eyes.

"Are these roses for sale?" I asked.

Her face suddenly became red and she began to stammer.

"O.. of course, young ma-- I mean sir!!" She said while waving her hand's mid-air.

I raised a brow and stared at her with a confused look.

Immediately did she also apologize for stammering.

"Sorry! I.. it's my first time w--working here, yes they are for sale, sir!!"

I hummed.

"How much?" I asked while glancing back over the roses.

They were in a light shade of red. Quite soft for the eyes to look at.

A really soft shade of red indeed.

After I brought one though, I got a little caught up with the gardener in a conversation I completely forgot about the date.

It was a coincidence to see Visha come over to us and greet us.

"Oh, sorry, I got distracted." I said while handing her the rose.

She smiled at me, my apology was accepted.

"Where should we go?" She asked.

I smiled before saying, "how about we have lunch before going somewhere you like? How's that?"

She nodded in agreement to it and we both began strolling down the street thereafter.

It must've been rude of me to ignore the gardener's own presence after Visha came over.

You could even say my heart skipped a beat when she surprised me.

"Do you come here often or you just decided to show up when I was taking too long?" I asked while glancing on a few open stores before to her.

We both met each other's gazes when I did so.

She hummed before saying, "I got a little worried because you were taking too long.... you're usually minutes early even when it comes to these."

I shot up.

Wow...she knows me quite well.

I chuckled.

"Is that so?" I smirked while raising a brow.

She hummed before nodding.

That's cute...

"Well, now I know why you were able to catch up to me so easily years ago." I commented.

It was dangerous...in the war zone and in the workplace.

I mean... I'm unpredictable, I don't just use common strategy that they don't know, I use common sense on my rational decisions even when it weekends come around.

She laughed before saying, "captain, you were a dangerous person to be with, even first luitenant Weiss agreed to it when second luitenant Grantz asked."

I hummed.

"So you were all talking behind my back?" I asked.

She shot up and began stammering out, "What!? No, of course not, captain! It's nothing like that!!"

I huffed, smiling before saying, "it doesn't matter if you do or not, as long as it's not affecting your job or yourself I'd allow it to happen and I told you to call me Tanya when we're in civilized forms."

She sighed.

"You don't hear me calling you second luitenant right now do you?" I asked before chuckling when she pouted.

"Well...ok, t.. Tanya..."

I felt sweat trickle by the side of my face when I blushed slightly.

I wonder if I can get her to say that in bed...no, stop that, that's indecent right now, Tanya.

"There, isn't that better?" I asked before pausing on our walk.

She paused as well and we stood there still in our conversation.

"Does that mean you'll call me by name as well?" She asked.

I gave a look of surprise from it. Of course I would, I just told her that didn't I..?

"Of course I would, Visha." I said.

She hummed. Is she displeased..?

"Or do you want me to call you Viktoriya instead?" I asked, smiling lightly.

Her face flushed for a quick second before she said, "no, no, no..! It's fine."

So Visha is fine.

Well, I'm not one to judge.. as long as she's fine with it that is.

"Come on," I said after chuckling as we continued back on our walk.

And then...she did something even I couldn't have thought she would have the willpower to do.

A hand clasped itself on mine, tightening it for a quick second before loosening it.

I glanced over to see her holding my hands and with interlocked fingers if you may ask.

I smiled, glancing over a few stores so she wouldn't see how I was... Overjoyed by this move. I think she sees that knowing she giggled.