12

Tanya's Pov;

If sir. Lerhgen dies or gets injured, they'll be blaming me for all I care!

I dashed and turned a corner, before seeing Lerhgen on the ground coughing.

"Sir. Lerhgen!" I called out.

He glanced up at me and tried to stand up.

"Major. Degurechaff." He coughed up while trying to dust himself back clean.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Yes, i'm fine. I just got flung from the side a bit from the explosion." He reassured.

I sighed, atleast he's alright.

But he somewhat made my mood bad from the fact that he said the plans that I worked fifty percent of were destroyed into nothing.

"They must've known we were going to do it here." Lerhgen frowned.

Well, that can be true.

If I would have known better that wretched Being X would set this up, I would've decline them a reasonable excuse for it.

.....................................................

"I wonder if Tanya made it alive..." Jian pondered while resting her back on a wall.

"Well, I aswell hope she did. I don't want to loose any of you three, even if it means for me on not being able to meet the other two for it." Her mother chuckled.

Jian smiled as she gave a small peck on her mothers cheek, before saying, "see you later mother! I need to get back on my work after all!"

.....

"We should go back...atleast our wallets were saved..." Lerhgen said in complete disappointment as he started to lead the way.

Tanya had it, it was a little pleasing that her wallet was saved, and all she lost were the neccesities from her small lugguage.

Tanya somewhat or suddenly hicced from her breath as she halted on her walk.

Lerhgen hummed as he turned back around from hearing a faint noise.

Tanya held her head as she groaned while looking down on the ground.

"What's wrong?" Lerhgen asked.

"It's nothing....it's just a little..." Tanya groaned as she continued to hold her head up, before saying, "headache..."

Lerhgen wasn't falling for that.

"Did you rest well when you got out of the hospital?" Lerhgen asked while kneeling down on one knee.

As much as he hated giving sympathy to a 'devil', it was a little girl in the human eye so he can't just nod it off and continue to walk.

Tanya sighed, before saying, "not really, I went straight to work after that."

Lerhgen hummed, while he thought of what to say next.

Tanya tiredly hummed, before loosing streangth and falling over.

Oh, right, she just fainted.

"Tanya!" Lerghen yelped as he held tried to hold Tanya up.

Boy was she knocked out.

...

"Sir the scent from the explosion affected her more succesfully than we thought." A man snickered through the radio.