Chapter 6

-BACK AT THE SAFE HOUSE-
(Jungkook's POV)
I got back with Jennie around my arms and she  is still currently sleeping. "Jennie?!" Jin said. He ran to me and touched her hair. He smiled. "She's here... OH NO! She's here! DON'T LET HER SEE ME!" He yelled.

Taehyung went to me. "You've got our cute target." He smirked. "Tie her up on a chair. I've got some questions to ask her. Such beauty." He touched her hair and lips. I rolled my eyes and tied her up on a chair. I took her sword and gave it to Namjoon.

(Jennie's POV)
I opened my eyes and saw myself tied up on a chair. "WHAT THE F*CK! WHERE THE HELL AM I?!" I yelled. I saw a few men and two of them I already seen before. "I've got some questions for you." Namjoon crossed his arms.

He took out a copy of a mask and showed it to me. "Who wore this kind of mask." He asked.

"People were it, idiot." I replied.

"Jungkook saw you wearing this type if mask. Who was it from."

"A person you don't know." I said again. I didn't want to answer the question because I didn't want him to know my private life. "Answer or your sword will break." Jungkook said.

"You wouldn't dare." I said, smirking. He took my sword and took it out from it's holster. "You really are a piece of sh*t."

I untied the rope that was tied around me using my mouth and kicked the chair of me. "HYAH!" I yelled. I went to Jungkook and started punching him on the face. He got weak and let go of the sword and holster. I took it and cut his leg. "ARGH!" He yelled in pain. I cut my dress shorter so I was able to kick. "Don't you EVER TOUCH MY SWORD!!!" I yelled.

I went to Jungkook. "I was expecting more from you... I really liked you... But now I know for sure that that feeling is going to change." And I left.

(Jungkook's POV)
As I saw Jennie running, I rushed to my room. "She LIKED ME?!" I said in disbelief. "She's joking. She's tryna mess up my brain! UGH!"

*knock knock*

"Come in."

"Hey... What happened?" Jin came in my room. He sat beside me and sighed. "When it comes to her family she can be really secretive about it and well, aggressive."

"Does she really like me?" I asked.

"What do you mean 'like you'?" Jin asked. I put my hands over my head and leaned my head back. "She said that she liked me."

"Well she doesn't usually have a crush and if she did, she would keep it a secret." He answered.

"Ugh. I'm going for a walk." I said. I put on my mask and hat and left without another word.

(Rosè POV)
Since we got back to our safehouse yesterday night, I thought that Jennie was in her room because I saw the door closed. However, I wake up today and realise that she's gone. "She probably took a walk." I whispered to myself.

I told everyone else and they nodded with what they said. "If you guys don't see her later night, we're going to look for her." I said, and yet again, they agreed with me.

(Jennie's POV)
"Sh*t. I'm lost." I cursed under my breath. I was up on the roofs and I didn't even know where I was going. But then, I saw Jungkook, again. He was walking infront of me, looking annoyed and frustrated. "Hey! What's up with you?!" I yelled.

He looked back at me and chuckled. "Are you following me?" He asked.

"No I wasn't."

"Yes you are."

"Shut up." The moment he said that made me furrow my eyebrows. He was acting a little weird, or maybe even silly.

"B*tch."

"P*ssy." He shouted at me. He then laughed like a maniac and continued on walking. I ran to him and jumped on his back. He landed near the edge of the roof. "Why are you acting so weird?"

He looked at me and turned his body around, leaving me on top of him. I quickly let go of him and covered my face. "W-WHAT THE HECK WERE YOU THINKING?!"

He laughed. Alot. I put my hands down and sat down. "You're acting weird, what's going on?"

"My feelings are going everywhere because of you."

-
To be continued...

Been busy cause of summer holidays. Sorry for not updating 😐😐

My grammer ain't that good sorry 😩😓

Don't forget to drop a vote 🗳💧 and if you can, please follow me! 💞🤟🏻

🍯🌸Author Luna🌸🍯
-