Chapter 43

A few hours later...

Jennie's POV:
After the statement that Jungkook has said to me, we both got out of the room, smiling. With a few hours passing, Lucas would've arrived sooner or later. I decided to let everyone else meet him, well mostly everyone.

I tried to speak to Jin but he just kept on ignoring me like I wasn't even here. And Namjoon, I just don't want to speak to him, considering the fact that he was the one who killed my mum. Jimin, J-Hope, Suga and Rose all sat in one big sofa. Taehyung, Lisa and Jisoo sat on another big sofa. I leaned against the wall, near the door, with Jungkook alongside me. Then, I heard a knock. I immediately opened the door to see Lucas.

 I immediately opened the door to see Lucas

"I- wow, you got out." I stated, crossing my arms and smiling. Jungkook noticed me and clenched his fists. I rolled my eyes and told Lucas to go in. Then, another lady came it, it's Aisha!

((Lol don't mind her posing it's part of her performance I think 😂))

"Hey Aisha." I waved at her, smiling a bit, and she smiled back, offering to give me a fist bump. I gave her a fist bump, making me smile a bit more, as well as Aisha.

Jungkook stepped forward and stood infront of Lucas. Me and Aisha looked at the both of them, a bit confused. Then, all of a sudden, Jungkook grabs my waist, purposely showing Lucas. "She's mine."

Then, Lucas shrugged his shoulders and grabbed my wrist, pulling me close to his chest. Jungkook wasn't even able to see because of how fast be was able to do it. As Jungkook saw me, he immediately tried to punch Lucas, but Aisha grabbed his fist, squeezing it tight.

Jungkook froze in shock, and Lucas held me tighter, making my face heat up a tiny. "Don't make a fight with Lucas. We're just as close friends with Jennie as well, so respect us the way the you want us to respect you." She said, as Lucas let go of me. I stood next to Lucas and crossed my arms, pouting at Jungkook for him to see.

"Ugh, fine." He complained and walked closer to Lucas and me. Then, he grabbed my wrist again, but I took it back.

"Stop dragging me!" I said. He sighed and nodded. I led Lucas and Aisha to everyone else, telling everyone who they are, and it actually wasn't that bad. However, Jisoo, Rose and Lisa were all around Lucas. It looked like they were all flirting with him. Jimin and Taehyung were having a normal conversation with Aisha.

Then suddenly, my happiness changed. I went inside Jungkook's room and closed the door behind me, not even bothered to look the door. I sat down on the edge of the bed and looked down on the floor. "My dad's still out here somewhere..." I stated quietly as Hyunjin came into my mind. "Hyunjin's even working with my dad..."

I took the letter out from my pocket and looked at it. Then, I decided to go to Jin. I took my katana sword and started to look for Jin. I couldn't find him anywhere so I suspected that he was in his room. Lucas and Aisha were focused on me, even Taehyung and Jungkook, whilst everyone else was doing their own thing.

I slowly opened the door, revealing Jin. He was shirtless but has black jeans on with his belt. I took a few deep breaths and went inside his room, locking the door behind me. Jin noticed me, so he turned around and walked towards me. "Jennie. What are you doing in my room."

"I wanted to give you something." I stated, walking further into his room. He put on a white shirt and crossed his arms. Then, I showed him the letter dad written. I gave it to him slowly, and he accepted it.

I leaned against the wall and waited for him to read on what was in the letter. After a few seconds of reading, he immediately gave the letter back to me. He looked down on the floor and swiftly banged his fist against the wall, making me startled. I swiftly ran up to him and hugged him from behind, tightly. His breathing got a little heavier, which made my eyes a bit teary. Then, I felt a drop on my wrist. I let go of Jin and see him crying quietly. I gulped and wiped away the tear that was about to drop down my cheek.

"I-I'm gonna give you a moment alone..." I whispered and started to walk out of the door. However, I heard a bang again. He punched the wall again using the same left fist. It was starting to get a little more red, which made me open the door quicker.

"I'm gonna kill Namjoon." He said, gritting his teeth. I turned around to face him and he was already walking towards to door. I closed the door again and locked it and tried to block his way.

"J-Jin! Today's not the day to make a scene, please! We have guests here!" I squeaked.

"I don't f*cking care if there's guests." He said and shoved past me. I hugged him tightly and started to walk forwards so that he won't make it through the door. The same process continued on.

"Jin, please not now!"

"Shut up."

"JIN PLEASE DON'T!-"

He then pushed me harshly, making a loud bang noise as I got hit against the wall. "OUCH!"

"DO NOT GET IN MY WAY, USELESS PIECE OF B*TCH!" He yelled and opened the door. I effortlessly tried to stand up when I heard yelling from the outside.

"J-Jin..." I said weakly, trying to get up. Then, I saw someone coming towards me. It was Aisha.

"Jennie, what happened to you?" She asked, helping me get up.

"No time to explain!" I said and ran to Namjoon's room, where everyone else was in. As I got inside, I saw Jin and Namjoon fighting with their bare hands. Jin tried to punch Namjoon but he was able to swiftly dodge. Namjoon then punched Jin by the stomach, making him cough out a little of blood. I immediately ran to Namjoon but someone grabbed my wrist. It was Jungkook.

"Jennie! Don't get involved! You might get hurt!" He said, making his grip tighter. I grabbed my wrist back and ran to Namjoon, taking out my katana sword away from it's holster. I raised it high for Namjoon to get hit but he dodged quickly, kicking my back. I winced in pain. I dropped on the floor, as well as letting go of the katana sword.

Jungkook, Taehyung, Aisha and Lucas ran up to me. Jungkook knelt down and helped me up.

"Jennie, I said it's dangerous! You're gonna get hurt!-"

"I'M ALREADY HURT, CAN'T YOU F*CKING SEE!? ME AND JIN HAVE SUFFERED FOR TOO LONG!! NAMJOON DESERVES TO DIE!!" I yelled loudly, making Jin look at me. Everyone gasped, except for Jungkook and Jin.

"Jennie-" Jungkook was about to say something when I interrupted him by standing up, whilst picking my katana sword up as well.

"You. Don't. Know. How. It. Feels. To. Be. Betrayed." I said, word for word, as I glared at Jungkook. He looked at me in surprise and sighed.

Jin stood up and smirked. I looked at his left hand, realizing that he was holding his own katana sword as well. The blade was even longer than mine, meaning that it was suitable for him.