Chapter 20

(Jungkook's POV)
It had already been 3 months and yet, still no sign of Jennie. We've been trying to look for her, but we never see her anywhere. It's pretty hard to look for someone who you care for, especially when you're someone who is a wanted person.

Three months ago, as soon as Jennie went missing, we had to cancel the trip and search for Jennie. "I really miss you Jennie." I whispered to myself. Rosè looked at me and patted my shoulder softly. However, I shrugged it off. "Don't. Touch. Me." I said and weng to my room.

Rosè, Lisa and Jisoo lived with us now. I had to share a room with Rosè, Jisoo with Jin and Lisa with Taehyung. Then, I heard a knock on the door. "Come in, I guess." I said, putting my phone away. The door swung open and I saw Taehyung coming in, panting for breath.

I immediately stood up and jogged to him. "What's wrong?" I asked, patting his back quickly.

"H-Hyunjin and his gang, THEIR HERE!" He yelled, making me surprised. I ran to Namjoon and told him what Taehyung told me. He nodded and took his stuff ready. I told Rosè, Jisoo and Lisa, and they all went outside to see.

(Jennie's POV)
You know what, working with Hyunjin really wasn't that bad. It's really fun. For some reason, hanging out with him is a better experience than staying with whoever I was with three months ago, I don't even remember their names. *smirks*

"Let's have some fun, shall we?" Hyunjin smirked, snaking his arm around my waist. I laughed at the action he done and straight away kicked the door opened. The first thing I saw was a man, he was holding a familiar sword. I kept on thinking, "Why do I feel like it's mine?" I asked myself.

Hyunjin looked at me in confusion. "You want it, I'll get it for ya." He answered, making me chcuckle.

"JENNIE?!" The man said, raising the sword he was holding. I looked at him in confusion.

"How do you know my name

"How do you know my name." I questioned, making him shocked.

"Do you not remember us." The lady from behind asked. I looked at Hyunjin and he was smirking. "Don't listen to them. Their freaks." He told me. "Anyways, let's get what you want."

I smiled. I turned around to face the man opposite me. "Let us search the place or the little Angel kills you." Hyunjin said, making me take my gun out.

The guy infront of me sighed. "Fine." He moved to the side as well as everyone else who were on his side. I smirked and went to him first. "I would like to have the katana sword please." I said.

He gave it to me and crossed his arms afterwards. I smiled at the katana sword he gave the me. The holster was purple with dark pink and red flowers. The katana sword however was stunning. The blade was really sharp and shiny. I put the katana back in it's holster and put it by the side of my black trousers.

I then went to a room with Hyunjin. When I opened the door, I saw a mask. I ran to it took it. I then wore it. "Wow, I look great." I chimed.
Felix and Hyunjin chuckled at what I said.

After 10 minutes if stealing, I went to the man that was wearing all black. "Thanks for the stuff!" I winked and ran to Hyunjin, Felix and the rest.

(Jungkook's POV)
"Thanks for the stuff!" Jennie winked and ran to Hyunjin, Felix and the rest. I didn't even dare to look at her. I was staring at the necklace she was wearing the whole time. It was a ying and yang necklace. Jennie was wearing the white half and I saw Hyunjin wearing the black half of it.

 Jennie was wearing the white half and I saw Hyunjin wearing the black half of it

Then, I felt a rough tap of my shoulder. I turned around and saw Jin. Then, he punched me. "JIN! NO!" Jisoo said, grabbing his arm. I winced from pain.

"WHY DID YOU JUST LET HER LEAVE?!" He yelled, trying to punch me again. I looked down and wiped drops of blood off my lips. Rosè helped me up and we both walked to our room.

Inside our room, I straight away sat down by the side of the bed. Rosè took out a first aid kit and sat down beside me. She started to wipe of the blood that was on my lips. However, I stopped her afterwards because I saw her face, she was blushing.

"B-But Jungkook I'm not finished-"

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!" I shouted. Rosè jumped up when I yelled at her. Tears started to go down her cheeks but she quickly wiped it away.

Then, she ran out of the room. I quickly wiped my lips, carefully, and went to Namjoon. As I got to RM, he looked at me and then went to his seat. "Look. I know what you're gonna say-" I interrupted him with my speech.

"Jennie was with Hyunjin the whole time! We need to get her back!"

Namjoon looked down and turned to face the window. "I'm not gonna risk my life for just her." Namjoon replied. I looked at him in disbelief. "I don't really get along with her to be honest. If you wanna save her, do it yourself." He told me and turned back to me.

I sighed and went outside his room. As I got out and closed the door behind me, Jimin was standing infront of me. "Let's save Jennie."

-
To be continued...

My grammer ain't that good sorry 😩😓

((Just saying, Jennie should be one year younger than Hyunjin. So Jennie would be 18. BTS, Blackpink and other kpop groups will be either 17, 18 or 19. THESE PEEPS ARE YOUNG OKAYYYY 🤣🤣 JUST MAKING SUREEEE))

Don't forget to drop a vote 🗳💧 and if you can, please follow me! 💞🤟🏻

🍯🌸Author Luna🌸🍯
-