Chapter 16

(Jungkook's POV)
The time was 10:08pm. We were able to take to get inside. However, right now, we're in the men's toilet. It was really empty. Nobody was here, so me, Taehyung and Namjoon decided to stay here for a few minutes.

"So... I got a ask you a question Jungkook. Namjoon said, leaning against the wall.

"What."

Namjoon crossed his arms and looked down with a serious look on his face. "Do you have feelings for Jennie."

Tarhyung looked at me and leaned against the wall, opposite Namjoon, leaving me between the two of them. I went next to Taehyung and done the same thing as him. "Why would you be asking."

"I would be asking the same thing." Taehyung said, crossing his arms as well.

I gave out a huge sigh and looked at Namjoon. "If I did what would you do." I asked back.

"Nothing. Probably." He answered.

"Well I don't like her." I said, smirking.

"If you don't like her why would you be smirking." Taehyung asked, looking at me. He seemed as if he was angry with me.

"I don't know. But for real though, I don't like her. I only like her as a friend." I said, walking towards the door. "Let's go?"

Namjoon and Taehyung nodded, walking behind me. I slowly opened the door and saw police everywhere. The place seemed fully guarded that we don't even know if we're able to get back alive.

"Jungkook, Taehyung, you go and get everyone. I'll go and distract the police." Namjoon explained smirking.

"Are you sure? Just be careful-" He interrupted me by patting my shoulder.

"I'll be fine. Don't worry." Namjoon said, winking. Me and Taehyung looked at eachother and nodded.

Then, Namjoon ran out and shouted, "HEY! I'M HERE! COME GET ME! HAHAHA!" He started laughing as half of the policemen and womenchased him outside the police station.

Me and Taehyung were able to see Yoongi and Hoseok inside a small cell. They were both sitting down, leaning against the wall. Until, Suga noticed me. "Sup." He greeted.

"I know you'd come here!" Hoseok said, smiling.

"Where's Jimin and Jin?" Taehyung asked.

"Jimin's here." Suga said, moving to the side. We saw Jimin, half wounded by the side of his waist.

"Ouch." I said, leaning down.

"Where's Jin though." Taehyung asked with a low voice. That meant that he was becoming more serious than ever.

"Jin's getting questioned. Just down there. Be careful though, it's more guarded than you think." Suga explained.

"Okay. Taehyung, you get them out and meet RM. I'll go get Jin." I said, walking down.

"Jungkook." Jimin said, weakly.

I looked behind. "They will be asking where Jennie is..."

I nodded and ran down the hallway. I saw 5 of them, getting their guns out. "Surrender now or you'll get badly hurt." One of them said.

"Unfortunately I can't do that! I got to get to my friend in there! Move aside so I can get to him please?" I asked nicely.

They all started running up to me. I took my gun out and shot all of them. I smirked, ran to the room where Jin is and looked through the window by the door.

I saw Jin, handcuffed. He was sitting on a white stool. He was looking down.

(Jin's POV)
"Where's Jennie?" The detective asked. I shrugged and smirked.

The detective slammed his hands against the table infront of both of us and leaned closer.

"Where. Is. Your. Sister." He asked again.

I leaned back and shrugged again. "I don't know."

The detective sat back down and rolled his eyes. "Just tell us where she is and you can leave!"

I shrugged AGAIN. "I don't know where she is." I answered.

I turned to the door and saw Jungkook's head. He was watching me the whole time. He nodded, making me speak. I looked back at the detective.

"Let me go or you'll get hurt." I said.

The detective looked at me, confused. I looked at the door and Jungkook comes in cracking the detective's neck. His head falls down towards the table, unconscious.

(Jungkook's POV)
"Let's go?" I asked, cutting the handcuffs in half. He nodded and we both ran up the rooftops. We saw Jimin, Taehyung, Hoseok, Suga and Namjoon. They were waiting for us.

"Yes! WE ESCAPED! We should have a party!" Hoseok said, jumping up and down. We all nodded and walked back home.

-BACK AT THE SAFEHOUSE-
(Jennie's POV)
I heard the door open. I walked down the hallway and saw 7 boys. They were back. I saw Jin. I ran up to him and hugged him tightly. "Oh my gosh... Are you okay?" I asked, hugging him tighter.

He hugged back and smiled. "I'm fine. Don't worry." He said and patted my head a few times. I went to Jungkook and smiled. "Thanks..." I said and winked at him. He smirked and nodded. However, I sae Taehyung holding Jimin. He was wounded.

"Jimin are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. J-Hope will heal me up, don't worry." He said and walked with J-Hope. I went to Taehyung snd gave him a smile. "I knew you wouldn't break the promise!" I said, making him chuckle.

"A promise is a promise." He said. I gave him a fist bump and looked back at Jungkook. He was talking to Jin. I dragged Jungkook to his room and locked the door.

"Why'd you drag me?" He asked.

"It's Rosè." I said, sitting down by the side of the bed. Jungkook sat next to me. "What did she do?"

"She texted me. She wants to go out on a date with you."

-
To be continued...

Been busy cause of summer holidays. Sorry for the very slooowwwww update 😐😐

My grammer ain't that good sorry 😩😓

Don't forget to drop a vote 🗳💧 and if you can, please follow me! 💞🤟🏻

🍯🌸Author Luna🌸🍯
-