Chapter 13

(Jennie's POV)
"Can I leave my sword here? I don't want anyone to touch it." I asked, holding my sword. He nodded and I gave it to him. He hanged it up behind his door.

After that, I left the room without another word. However, as I got out, I saw RM, Jin, Taehyung and 3 more people. "So you're staying here." Jin asked.

"Yep!" I said, smiling. RM groaned, Taehyung smiled brightly, Jin smirked and the other 3 looked confused. "Sorry, I don't know who you are." One of them said.

"I'm Jennie." I said, offering a handshake.

"Min Yoongi." He said, shaking my hand. He then pointed towards the other 2 and smiled. "That's Jung Hoseok and Park Jimin."

Then, I walked up to Jimin and smirked. "I saw you before. I was the one that made that huge cut on your chest."

He scoffed and turned his back on me. I chuckled and went to RM. "Hopefully we won't fight." RM said, smirking.

"Well... If we do fight, I'll make that cut on the chest deeper." I threatened.

"Okay! So what should we do?" Jungkook said from behind.

"We can hang out." Hoseok said, smiling brightly. I looked at him and shrugged my shoulders. "We could, at the bar." Taehyung said.

I nodded and same for the rest if them. "Get ready." Jungkook said and walked back to his room. When I was about to go back in his room, someone held my hand. It was Jin. "What's up?" I asked him.

"Are you sure you'll be fine staying with us?" He asked.

"Yes... I'll be fine! Besides, if something happened, you'll help me!... Right?..."

He nodded and patted my head a few times before walking away. I smiled at him and went to Jungkook's room. "Wow. Nice outfit!" I complimented.

((SKSKKSKSK 😂😂👏🏻👏🏻 ALSO, he dyed his hair red sksksksk-))

I walked up to him and smirked. "Trying to impress me?" I asked, smiling.

"Maybe..." He winked a few times and took out a dress from his tall, black cabinet. "Where did you get that dress?" I asked.

"I was suppost to give it to Tzuyu, my ex." He answered, looking at the dress.

I took the dress and chuckled. "I'll wear this."

I quickly went to the bathroom and changed into the dress he handed to me and done my hair into a messy bun.