Chapter 42

A few years later (about 3 years later)

Jennie's POV:
The next day, I decided to wash my face quickly and went straight to Jungkook. As I got inside his room, I locked the door behind me and walked in further. I saw Jungkook sleeping. I guess I knew that he would still be sleeping because it's only 10 am. Usually, everyone in here thinks that it would still be too early now. Usually, everyone wakes up at 12 pm or so. I decided to wake up Jungkook. I jumped on the bed, landing on top of him. He started to rub his eyes roughly and said in a low, deep voice, "Jennie, why are you up so early?..."

"Because I missed you!" I pouted. Jungkook yawned and wrapped his arms around my waist, leaving his chest stuck to mine. I looked at him and smiled cutely. As he fully opened his eyes, he kissed me on the lips, softly this time. I kissed back the same way as he did. After a few seconds of kissing, I slowly pulled away and sat up. Jungkook stayed laying down on the bed.

"Where did you sleep?" He asked. I looked down.

"In the bathroom." I answered. Jungkook immediately sat down and crossed his arms.

"Why the hell did you stay there?"

"I had nowhere to go! I still don't have a room."

"You could've slept next to me." He said. I sighed and looked at him. I smiled.

"Yeah... Sorry about that." I apologized. He smirked and nodded. Then, he got up and started looking through his big cupboard. He took some clothes out and changed. He told me to turn around so I did, laughing.

He then gave me some clothes to wear, so this time I told him to turn around, but he didn't

He then gave me some clothes to wear, so this time I told him to turn around, but he didn't. I then threw a pillow at him and pouted. "Turn around!" I said, making him laugh. I crossed my arms, still pouting, making him smirk. So then, he turned around and sighed.

((Guys pretend that there's a black belt around her hips so that the katana sword can get hanged up around her hip, if you get what I mean

((Guys pretend that there's a black belt around her hips so that the katana sword can get hanged up around her hip, if you get what I mean...))

Then, I turned around. His back was still facing me, so I told him that he can turn around. As he turned around, he started admiring my body. I crossed my arms and started to laugh as his cheeks started to turn bright red. "I'm gonna get some makeup from Lisa's room." I said and started to walk out of the room. Until, Jungkook grabbed my wrist.

I stopped and looked at him in a confused way. "Are you alright?" He asked. I nodded slowly, considering the fact that he turned good all of a sudden. Then, he gave me my katana sword that mum gave to me. I smiled at him widely and cutely, making him to the same thing.

"Thanks Jungkookie..." I thanked him and made my way to Lisa's room. As I opened the door, I saw two figures. It was Taehyung and Lisa. Not gonna lie though, I thought that the both of them would still be asleep but I guess not.

"AHEM!" I made a noise purposely so that the both of them could hear me. Taehyung then pushed Lisa roughly, making her drop to the floor. Taehyung turned around and noticed me.

"It's not what it looks like, promise." He stated, making me roll my eyes. "She f*cking kissed me when I didn't even want her to. Lisa." He turned to face her. "I like someone else." Then, he walked out of the room, barging me a little. I closed the door, without locking it, and ran up to Lisa.

"What happened back there?" I asked, helping her up. She looked down and pouted.

"Taehyung doesn't like me..." Lisa said, making me sigh.

"Lisa..." I replied, "Just because he doesn't like you, doesn't mean that you can't like him! There could still be chance of you two getting together ya know!"

"Really?"

"Of course! You need to get your hopes up sometimes." I stated, laughing a little. Then, I took her eyeliner and started putting it on. As I put it on, I noticed Lisa looking more upset. I finished putting on the eyeliner on my face and patted her shoulder, smiling cutely. "Lisa... He's going to like you back alright?"

She looked at me and nodded a 'yes' a few times and said, "Okay."

I smiled widely and started to make my way outside. Then, I looked at at Lisa, who was still smiling calmly, then I went to Jungkook's room. As I got inside his room, I closed the door behind me and locked it, as always, then went to him. For some reason, he looked annoyed and pissed.

I sat next to him and slowly made my way to holding his hand. However, he twitched and stood up, walking against the wall and leaning against it. I stood up and crossed my arms. "What's wrong?"

He didn't say anything, the only response he gave to me was a groan. I walked closer to him slowly and started to pout. "Jungkook, what's wrong-"

"Lucas is coming here." He stated, making me a little shock. I stood still, not even walking closer to him, then started to jump up and down.

"YAY! HE'S COMING!" I squealed in happiness. He groaned louder, making me stop, then he grabbed my wrist and pinned me against the wall this time, with him infront of me. "W-Why are you mad all of a sudden?" I asked quietly, making him lean closer to my face.

"Because he's coming here, nothing better happen to the both of you." He said, in a low voice, making me smirk.

"And what if something DID happen between me and Lucas, like... Kissing him?..." I teased, making him look a little more mad. His grip was now really tight, and I was wincing in pain.

"Then you'll be punished." He said, smirking.

"What will that punishment be?-" I was about to drag my words out when I felt hungry lips on mine. He was kissing me, and I done the same. His chest hit mine, meaning that his body was so close to mine. I wanted to pull away but the kissing got more hungrier and stronger. I was running out of breath. He started teasing me by rubbing his hand against my thigh. My face immediately heated up.

His tongue went around my mouth. After a few minutes of kissing, he finally pulled away and smirked. I was out of breath that I fell down on the floor, trying to catch  my breath. Jungkook picked me up and made me sat down on the bed. As I was back to myself, I looked at him and pouted. "Nothing will happen to me and Lucas, Jungkook!" I said.

He smirked and held my hand tightly. "I know. I just wanted to kiss you cause I was feeling jealous."

"Jungkook~ I like you, and only you."

"And you're mine, my beautiful Goddess."