Chapter 51

1 month later...

Jennie's POV:
After a month has passed, I was finally able to leave the hospital. It was boring because I couldn't do the things I wanted to do. The police did come here to ask a few questions about why this has happened, but I just said that I couldn't remember at all.

Lucas, Aisha and Hyunjin did talk about Namjoon, but that was all. Aisha truthfully explained to the police that it was Namjoon who stabbed me. However, they didn't say anything about Lisa, Jimin, Jungkook and Rose.

As the police officers left, Aisha ran up to me and held my hand. "How are you feeling?" She asked. I smiled and sat up.

"I'm fine, I hope." I answered, smiling. Hyunjin and Lucas smiled in relief. "You should be feeling alright. All of those treatments they gave you looked really annoying and sh*tty." Lucas said, making Hyunjin and Aisha laugh a little.

My smile became larger. Then, Hyunjin said my name. I looked at him. He was holding my katana sword with both of his hands. I looked over to his waist to see that his katana sword was still there. I looked back up. "Your katana sword has been waiting for a while." He said.

I took it using both of my hands and said, "Thanks Hyunjin..." He smiled. Lucas and Aisha were smiling and they were looking down on the floor. "What's up with the two of you?"

"Well... Jungkook wanted to see you." Aisha said, with a stern voice. I immediately jumped off the bed I was sitting on and threw my katana sword to Lucas, who amazingly caught it. However, my leg started to ache a little. I winced.

"Woah! Jennie don't push yourself to hard!" Hyunjin said. I pouted and stood up still. I was shaking a little. "When can I see Jungkook?" I asked, smiling.

"You're NOT seeing him." Hyunjin answered, looking down. I gulped and sat back down. "But-"

"No." Aisha said, interrupting me. I sighed. Lucas kept hold of my sword so I asked him to throw it to me, so he did. I catched it from the handle of the sword.

((Guys, the katana sword has the holster on, so she won't be able to see or feel the blade right now..))

"I really want to see Jungkook. Please." I said, looking at Lucas. He shrugged and looked at Hyunjin, meaning that it was really Hyunjin's decision.

"I can't let you, it's dangerous Jennie." He replied, holding my hand. "I don't want you to die. You've been injured way too many times. Your a fragile person right now."

I nodded slowly. Then, someone came in the room, it was the nurses and the doctors. "Hello Miss Kim. I believe it's time for you to be discharged!" The doctor said, smiling. The nurses nodded, with smiles on their faces.

"Okay! Jennie, here's your clothes. Get changed." Aisha said, passing me some folded clothes and accessories. I smiled and accepted the clothes she gave me. "Thanks, Aisha!" I said as I got off the bed. The doctors and the nurse bowed a few times and left. I went to the bathroom to change. This was the outfit I wore.

((There's a belt ya'll))

As soon as I finished changing, I took back my katana sword and put it on the side of my waist. "How are you feeling?" Hyunjin asked, crossing his arms.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm fine Hyunjin! It's just that I wanted to see Jungkook, just for today. Please." I answered, pouting. Aisha and Lucas started to walk towards the door, so Hyunjin done the same, as if they didn't even hear anything. I sighed and walked out of the hospital room.

A few minutes later...
We finally arrived back at Aisha's home. Aisha opened the door and led me to Hyunjin's room. However, I didn't go inside. "I want to see Namjoon." I stated, making Aisha look down.

"Alright." She said and led me down the garage. I opened the door to see that Namjoon was fully tied up with thick ropes, and it was even around his mouth to prevent him from shouting. He had a bruise by his cheek, and that was really it. He was full of sweat and he looked kind of dirty - he was also looking down on the floor.

I immediately walked up to Namjoon, took out the sword from it's holster and pointed it directly at Namjoon's neck - he swiftly looked up, trying to move away from the blade that was only a few inches away from him. "You killed my f*cking mother, you piece of sh*t." I cursed.

Aisha then unwrapped the rope that was around his mouth. When the rope was gone, he took a long, deep breath. Then, he spoke saying, "So what?"

"She was a part of your own f*cking family! What is WRONG with you?!" I yelled as I put my katana back in it's holster, making Namjoon look back down.

Then, Hyunjin came in, tapping my shoulder. "Jennie, I need you, right now." He said urgently. I glared at Namjoon, and Aisha wrapped the thick rope back around his face and mouth.

When me and Hyunjin got back upstairs, he quickly grabbed my hand softly and led me outside. When we got outside, I saw Jungkook - he was wearing this:

 When we got outside, I saw Jungkook - he was wearing this:

"Jungkook. What are you doing here?" I asked, running up to him. Hyunjin followed right behind me, and his hand was ready to take out his katana just in case something would happen.

Jungkook looked down for a few seconds, then looked back up. I tilted my head slightly. "I need Namjoon back."

"No. You're not having him." I said, sternly.

Jungkook took a deep breath and crossed his arms. "I need my leader back, right now." Jungkook stated,  making me look at Hyunjin.

Hyunjin glared daggers at Jungkook, who done exactly the same. "Nope, you're not having him back. Goodbye." Hyunjin replied and grabbed my hand, dragging me back inside the house with him.

All of a sudden, Jungkook ran up to the both of us. He grabbed my wrist harshly and pulled me away from Hyunjin, who just smirked. Jungkook started to run away, whilst dragging me.

However, Hyunjin stood still and was waving a goodbye. "HYUNJIN!" I yelled. Then, Jungkook stopped. I looked infront to see that Taehyung was right here.

"Don't you dare take her away from me, as*hole."

Author's Note: Hey guys! Sorry if the chapter is short 🥺 Anyways, so I decided to keep the book going because I have way too many drafts of other books I have in mind. But yeah, I have two other books that I'm working on :)

Hope ya'll are staying safe, always wash your hands, keep distance away and stay away from stupid coronavirus! I love you all 🥺❤️