Chapter 40

Author's Note: Hey guys! Before this chapter start, I would like to tell you guys that this book might end soon, and if so, please do read my new book that will be released AS SOON AS THIS BOOK FINISHES. This book is a Jenkook x Jenmin. Anyways, back to the chapter :)

 Anyways, back to the chapter :)

8 years later...

(Jennie's POV)
Finally, it's time to leave this place. The police officer came to collect me and lead me out, but before that, I went to Lucas and said goodbye to him, as he was staying here a little more longer. "Bye Lucas! Hope that we'll see each other again someday!" I stated and hugged him. He smiled and hugged back. Then, we both gave each other a high five and left.

I then went to the other room and said goodbye to Aisha. Not gonna lie, we actually became close friends, considering the fact that she was my only friend who was a girl in here. "Bye Aisha, hope to see ya soon." I said, smiling a little. She nodded and smiled, giving me a spud.

After that, the police officer took off my shock collar, as well as the one that was attached to my wrist and ankle. I was finally able to feel my neck. It felt a bit painful as it was full of bruises. Finally, I had to speak to an officer and talk about being right and not doing the wrong things. He then gave me my clothes back and my phone.

After the talk, I was finally able to get out, until someone touched my shoulder. It was Hyunjin. "Hey Jennie." He greeted blankly. I groaned and walked away from him and started to call Jin.

On the phone...
"Hello?" Jin answered.

"Hey Jin, can you give the phone to Jungkook?..." I asked politely. I heard him give the phone to Jungkook.

"Hey Jungkook." I greeted blankly.

"Hey Jennie, you out of prison?..." He asked straight away.

"Yap, I need you to pick me up. I don't wanna go home with Hyunjin." I stated and looked at him in disgust.

"Alright, I'm coming in 10 minutes with Taehyung." He said and ended the phone call.

I looked at Hyunjin and crossed my arms. "Why the f*ck are you following me, grumpy as*hole." I said. Even though I had an argument with him 8 years ago, I still wouldn't even speak to him, as he wouldn't tell me what was wrong AND he was being rude to me.

"I'm trying to apologize to you but you wouldn't let me-"

"Didn't I say that I don't want to speak to you?" I said, cracking my knuckles. I roll my eyes and waited in silence. Hyunjin stood next to me quietly. Then, he passed out a necklace that had the ying and yang on it. This necklace was the one that I threw against his face 8 years ago. I didn't take it. Instead, I stared at it. It wasn't long when I saw two black figures in the distance. I immediately knew that it was Taehyung and Jungkook. I smiled and looked at Hyunjin.

"Good bye, Hyunjin." I said and took the necklace. "I'm still mad at you, but that doesn't stop me from being your friend, closest friend. Bye little devil." I winked and ran up to Taehyung and Jungkook. I looked from behind and saw Hyunjin getting picked up by Yiren and a group of other people. He looked at me and smiled, mouthing, "Goodbye Angel, until next time."

As I got to Taehyung and Jungkook, the first person I hugged was Taehyung. I looked at Jungkook and nodded, smiling a little. He smiled at me. Taehyung's hug was really tight, as we haven't seen each other for eight years already. "I missed you so much, we all do." He said, making his grip tighter. After a few seconds of hugging each other, I finally let go of him. We all walked together side by side, especially me and Jungkook, as our shoulders kept on bumping against each other.

As we got back into the safe house, I swiftly started to look for Jin. There he was standing in front of me, startled and frozen. I smiled widely and ran up to him, giving him a HUGE hug. "Oh my god, you're finally back." He stated and hugged me REALLY tightly. Tears started to form in my eyes but they didn't drop. Everyone crowded around the both of us and joined the hug, making it into a group hug. Well, Jungkook didn't join the group hug. Instead, he stood still, crossing his arms.

"We're all so glad that you're back!" J-Hope said, making me chuckle, still hugging Jin. Then, when everyone pulled away, Jungkook was nowhere to be seen.

"I'm going to check if Jungkook's in his room." I said and ran up to his room. I opened the door slowly and walked inside. I then locked the door behind me as I saw Jungkook sitting down on the bed. I slowly walked up to him and sat beside me. Jungkook didn't even look at me, he just continued on staring at the ground. Until, I made my move by pushing him to make him lay down on the bed and making me go on top of him. He finally looked at me and smirked. "I missed you." I said, smirking as well.

"Well I definitely didn't miss you." He answered, making my face move closer to his. "You said that we needed to take a break from each other, this is clearly not a break from each other is it?"

"I missed you a lot alright?" I admitted, making me blush a little, making Jungkook laugh a little. I pouted and started to get off the bed. Then, Jungkook pulled my wrist roughly and kissed me smoothly, but hungrily. I kissed back the same way as he did. After a few seconds. I slowly pull away and lay down next to him. It was quiet for a moment. Until Jungkook spoke.

"Will your brother get mad if he finds out that I was kissing you?" He asked, smirking, as he turned around to look right at me. I started to laugh and nod.

"Yep, I know he will. But I don't really care. Cause he can't boss me around ALL the time, just because he's my older brother. I can make my own decisions, and my decision was to kiss you, because I like you."