Chapter 10

(Jennie's POV)
"The sword and mask, it's my mother's." I told him. He looked at me in disbelief. He couldn't believe it. However, it also looked like he didn't want to believe it. "What's with you face?"

"N-nothing..." He replied, looking down at his feet. I rolled my eyes and continued at the answer of the question he answered.

"Before my mother died, she was able to give me 3 valuable items that she owned. The mask, the sword and the necklace."

"But I haven't seen the necklace before." He said, looking at me with a serious face.

"It's because I don't have it."

"How come you don't have it?"

"I don't know. I either dropped it somewhere or someone took it from me. NO CLUE." I stretched my arms and took a deep sigh. "That's why I get targets. I either ask the target or kill them. That's the way it goes."

He then nodded and sighed. "But you just kill them straight away don't you."

"Yep. No hesitation. Just kill." I replied. He looked at me and smirked. "I like women who are like that." He stated.

"What do you mean?" I asked, turning my whole body around to face him. "The reason why my I fell inlove with my ex is because she was strong, amazing and beautiful!"

I nodded and stood up. I grabbed his hand and dragged him up. "That's nice ain't it?" I smiled at him and didn't let go off his hand. Until, all of a sudden, a figure starts running to us.

"J-Jungkook! We need to g-go!" I started to run whilst dragging him from behind. But then, I bumped into someone. It was his friend.

(Jungkook's POV)
"TAEHYUNG?!" I looked at him in disbelief. "Why the hell are you here?" He laughed at what I asked and crossed his arms. Then, he took Jennie's hand. "She's our target." He said. He dragged her his way but I didn't let go of her, leaving her in the middle. "She's my friend. Let go of her, NOW." I commanded.

"Now you two! LET GO OFF ME!" She shouted, taking her own two arms to herself. "Who the hell are you." She asked Taehyung.

"I'm Kim Taehyung." He introduced, smirking.

"Kim Jennie." She walked to him and pecked his lips. "You are so good-looking." Then, she winked at him and chuckled.

"Hello?! I'm right here ya know." I took Jennie's wrist. She looked at me and straight away stood next to me. She whispered in my ear, "Jungkook. I gotta go."

I looked at her with a confused look. "Now?" I asked.

"We can hang out again sometime, without Taehyung." She explained. I nodded at what she said. "I have to go Tae Tae! See ya next time!" She bowed a few times and started walking away, leaving me and Taehyung alone. "Did you just have a date with her?!" He asked, happily.

"N-No! Why would I have a date with her?! I mean, she just wanted to hang out with me that's all."

He started laughing hysterically and patted my shoulder a few times. "She's really pretty. She's pretty strong to! Like Tzuyu of course." He said, as he stopped laughing. "Don't talk about Tzuyu. She broke up with me with this guy I don't even know."

"Ouch. Well now that your single, go get Jennie."

"I don't like Jennie Tae, you do." I replied.

"I mean, I like her 45 percent. But she's known you better than me."

I rolled my eyes and started to walk away from him. "Oiy. You do know that she's our target, right?"

"She's not my target. She's my friend, just like you." I stated, turning my head slightly to face him. "Well, if she's your friend, she's my friend, alright?"

I nodded at what he said and we both walked back to our safehouse.

-
To be continued...

My grammer ain't that good sorry 😩😓

This chapter is kind off crap so I also apologise for that.

Don't forget to drop a vote 🗳💧 and if you can, please follow me! 💞🤟🏻

🍯🌸Author Luna🌸🍯
-