Chapter 7

(Jennie's POV)
"My feelings are going everywhere because of you." He said, trying to look away from me. I looked at him and just found out what he was talking about. I remembered that I told him I liked him, eventhough I didn't. "You seriously believed that?" I asked, chuckling to myself.

"What do you think." He asked, with a concerned look on his face. "Your brother told me."

The word 'brother' made me head spin. From the last 15 years me and my brother Jin haven't seen eachother since this stupid, little incident. It was my fault this happened.

"I don't have a brother." I lied and crossed my arms.

"Kim Sokjin. Jin for short." He said.

"I don't know him. I don't have a relative, idiot." I lied again. This just made me feel more uncomfortable. The more questions he ask the more he finds out that we are siblings.

"Why don't you live with your brother, Jin?" He asked. "Where are your parents? Why do you have the same surname as my friend Sokjin? What happened-"

I interrupted him by kicking him on the leg. "To much questions I can't answer." I stated.

"Seriously. Answer one question at least."

"I can't because I don't know the answer. I don't know who the hell this Jin guy is."

I continued on lying until he finally gave up asking questions about Jin. "Fine, you don't know him." He said.

"I'm calling him." He suddenly took his phone out and rang his number. "Why are you calling him? I don't even know who this guy is." I said yet again.

"Hello?" Jin said on the phone.

"Jin, come up on the rooftops. I found your sister."

"Really? I'm c-coming." He replied and ended the call.

He looked at me and smirked. I started to walk away when he grabbed my wrist. "Let. Go. Of. Me. Now." I said with a sterned voice.

"Wait here. Your brother is coming." He commanded.

"I DON'T HAVE A BROTHER!" I yelled at him, leaving him to let go of my wrist. I turned around and saw him. Kim Sokjin. A.K.A. My older brother. There he was, standing infront of me.

"Jennie

"Jennie."

"Jin."

"Jungkook!" Jungkook said all of a sudden, making me look at him. "Can you not?" I said.

"Been a while Jennie." I started to walk to him and smirked. "It's been 15 years." I stated. He ran to me and gave me a hug. "I missed you so much..." He whispered.

I didn't hug back. I didn't feel like I wanted to. Not now at least. "So you are siblings?" Jungkook asked again.

"Okay, yes. I do have a brother. And That's Jin." I finally said the truth. Jungkook sarcastically chuckled and grabbed my wrist tightly. "Don't you ever lie to me." He said.

"Bro, let go of my sister. I'm having a little moment with her." Jin replied. I smiled and finally hugged back. Then, I pulled the hug away. "Where have you been?" I asked, holding my sword.

"With dad, obviously... Well until he died." He explained. I rolled my eyes. I wasn't surprised that he was gonna die. I mean, everyone dies, including me. Everyone gets one life.

"Jennie, is it true?" Jin asked.

"What's true?" I replied.

"Is it true that you like Jungkook?" He smirked.

"N-NO! IT ISN'T TRUE! I WAS L-L-LYING!" I shouted. I started taking the sword out it's holster when Jungkook started walking up to me. I hesitated and started walking back. "Do you like me?" He whispered in my ear.

"I. DON'T!" I shouted at his face. He tumbled and nearly fell down. "Both of you stop please." Jin commanded.

"Idiot." We both said in unison. I went to Jin and looked at him. "You are so tall!" I pouted. "I'm medium!"

He chuckled and wrapped one arm around my shoulder. He then started rubbing my head, making my hair messy and puffy. "Hey!"

I playfully smacked his arm and fixed my hair with my fingers to the way my hair was. "So... You guys hanging out or something?" Jungkook asked.

"I mean we could... Can we do it now? Before I get back to my place?" I asked, smiling. Jin nodded. I smiled at what he said and held his hand. "Let's go!" I squealed in excitement.

"What about me?" Jungkook asked from behind.

"Well this is a brother and sister outing but ask Jin if you can come. I don't really mind at all, I think." I stated.

Jungkook tapped Jin's shoulder and smiled. "Can I come with you two?" He asked.

"Yeah sure. As long as you're not in the way." Jin said.

He gulped slowly and started walking next to me. "I hope this goes well."

-
To be continued...

Been busy cause of summer holidays. Sorry for not updating 😐😐

The chapters are kind of short as well, oof.

My grammer ain't that good sorry 😩😓

Don't forget to drop a vote 🗳💧 and if you can, please follow me! 💞🤟🏻

🍯🌸Author Luna🌸🍯
-