Chapter 34

(Jennie's POV)
I suddenly woke up and saw myself laying down at a hospital bed. I looked at the left part of my waist and saw it all patched up. Nobody was inside the hospital room, meaning that I was all alone. I sat up and tried to get off the hospital bed. However, my left wrist was handcuffed. I'm guessing that the police officers were here. I looked to my right and saw fruits. I took a piece of an apple and took a big bite out of it. I felt REALLY hungry.

As I continued on eating, the door opened and I saw Hyunjin handcuffed. A police officer was behind him. Hyunjin ran up to me and smiled.

"Oh my gosh... I'm so glad you're okay." He stated. He leaned his head over mine, making me smile. I looked at the police officer and looked down.

"Jennie. As soon as you're out of this hospital, you'll be joining Hyunjin. In prison." The police officer stated. I looked at Hyunjin, then looked down.

"Hyunjin..." I whispered. He looked at me and smirked.

"Don't worry angel. We're going to be in the same building when you go to prison." He said. I put my hand on his left cheek and gave him a little kiss on the cheek. 

A FEW WEEKS LATER...

Today was the day for me to get out of the hospital. A few weeks ago, just when Hyunjin left, the police officer told me that I was only aloud to stay here for 3 weeks maximum. And it's already a Sunday on my third week. The left part of my waist wasn't fully recovered but I still had to leave. 

2 police officers came in the room. One was holding handcuffs whilst the other was holding weapons around his belt. I sighed as they took of the handcuff on my left wrist that was attached to the left railing of the hospital bed that I was laying down on. I then stood up straight and they put a handcuff around both of my wrists this time. 

"You're under arrest for-" I interrupted the police officer by saying, "Yeah I know. I'm under arrest for murder, theft and all those bullsh*t." 

The police officer infront glared at me, then sighed. As soon as I got outside the room, I saw alot of people looking at me. Some of them were looking at me angrily, some in a scary way, and some were just looking at me as if they were confused. I continued on walking, looking down. However, as soon as I got out of the hospital, there were WAY too many people taking pictures and news reporters were trying to reach their microphone to me. I just ignored it and went straight inside the car.

Finally, after a few hours, we finally arrived. There was the prison. The building was yellow and black. It was HUGE! 

"So... Is Hyunjin here?" I asked one of them. They looked at me and nodded calmly. I got inside the building and saw more police officers. They started to make me fill this form up, and I did. I really didn't have a choice but to do it. Then, two different police officers started taking me down the hallway. I saw metal doors, LOTS of metal doors. I thought I was going inside one of the rooms I walked past, but I didn't. Instead, they took me inside a big room, revealing a small sit and a table. There was a toilet and a bed. But other than that, it really just looked like a normal room. At least I get those special rooms, hehe. 

Before they closed the door behind me, they put some kind of device around my neck, alongside my left write and my right ankle. 

"What's this for?!" I asked, making the tall police officer look at me. He smirked at me and took this remote device out. Then, he pressed a red button, making me feel a loud shock around my neck. It was really painful. The shock was still in my neck, which made me feel weak and sloppy. 

Then, the police officer left without another word. A few seconds later, the laser shock was gone. I stood up and looked at the bed. There was a grey shirt with an orange leather jacket. There was orange tracksuit bottoms as well. I changed to the clothes that were provided for me. Not gonna lie, the clothes here aren't that bad. The room that I stayed in wasn't that bad as well. There was a small window so I walked to it slowly. I looked through it and saw Hyunjin. He was getting yelled at by the police. I saw him getting laser shocked. It was his neck. 

"Ouch." I told myself. "I really feel your pain devil." After the short statement I said, I saw the police walking away from him. He started walking up to his little window and looked through it. He saw me. He beamed. He was smiling and chuckling. He blew a kiss at me and I caught it in a n exaggerated way. 

I didn't really hear what he said but I was able to read his lips. I thought of him saying, "I'm glad your here." 

I smiled and nodded. Then, I mouthed back to him and said that I'm going to sleep. But he told me not to. He nodded his head a few times and said "No, no, NO!" I gave him a posture asking why, and he said that it was because I wasn't aloud to. Apparently you can only sleep at 8:30pm, and you wake up at 3am. 'That's just so annoying,' I thought to myself. I nodded at him slowly and sat back down on the chair. I felt a bit bored AND tired so I just decided to wait until it was time to eat lunch.