Chapter 27

(Jennie's POV)

Jungkook stood in silence as me and Taehyung pull away from the hug. I looked down. Taehyung looked at me and then back at Jungkook. "Did something happen or?..."

"Nope." Jungkook answers, blankly. I look at him, who was crossing his arms and walks towards me. All of a sudden, he grabs my right wrist. "You're coming with me, Jennie." He says. Then, Taehyung grabs my left wrist. "If she doesn't want to go with you, then let her go." 

They started to pull my wrist towards them again and again, saying reasons to why I should stay with them. "I need to speak to Jennie." Jungkook stated. 

"But it looks like she doesn't want to though."

"She's just acting. Let's go Jennie."

"Uhhh, no Jungkook. She's staying with me."

After a few minutes of pulling both my wrist, I immediately stomped my feet. "STOP IT!" I yelled. I looked at the both of them and snatched both of my wrists back. "PLEASE! Just stop! Please..." I added. Taehyung sighed and Jungkook groaned. After that, Jungkook takes my hand. "Please let me speak to you-"

"Jungkook just STOP!" I shouted. "I-I'll just go home..." I said. I took my mask and put it on. Then, I left the room. I was able to walk past the crowd and leave the party. 

As I got home, I immediately started to search for Jin. However, I couldn't find him. Instead, I saw Jimin, along with three other men. "Oh, hi Jennie!" The joyful man said. I looked at Jimin and he realised that my memories weren't back just yet. 

"O-Oh, right. Ummm. This is J-Hope, Yoongi and Namjoon!" Jimin introduced. I nodded and smiled at the three of them. They looked confused. 

"D-Do you not remember us?..." J-Hope asked. I nodded and sighed. "My memories aren't fixed that great anymore... Their like a blur to me." I explained. 

"Why is that?" Yoongi asked. 

"I'd rather not say..." I replied. Yoongi nodded, alongside Namjoon, J-Hope and Jimin. Then, they walked off, continuing with their conversations. I sat down on the coach and layed down, hoping that Lisa would come back home soon. 

(Lisa's POV)

It's been a few hours since I stayed in this party. I was starting to feel like going back to the safehouse. I started to look for Jennie but I couldn't seem to find her. Then, as I saw Taehyung and Jungkook, I straight away asked where Jennie was. "Where is Jennie?!" 

Jungkook sighed and Taehyung walked up to me. "J-Jennie went back home." He answered. I groaned and kicked the both of them. "OUCH! WHAT THE HECK, LISA?!" 

"Why did you just let her leave? This was supposed to be a happy day today!" I said. Taehyung and Jungkook looked down and I just told them that we were gonna go back. 

As we both got back, I look to find Jennie, but then I realised that she was infront on me, laying down on the couch, and she was sleeping. I bent down and smiled at her, then went to Jungkook, who was on his way to his room. I tapped his shoulder softly. "Jungkook."

He looked at me. "What." 

"Take Jennie with you." I said. Jungkook looked at me surprisingly and asked, "Is she not going to sleep with you?" 

"Nope! Not today. I can't carry her! Just sleep with her!" I answered and left him standing in the doorway.

(Jungkook's POV)

As I picked up Jennie in a bridal style, I gently lay her down on the bed. Not gonna lie, she looks super pretty. I took the mask off that she was wearing and put it on top of the shelf. I smiled at the mask and put mine next to hers. I checked my phone to look at the time. 'It's already 10:54pm.' I thought, and layed down next to her. 

I took my phone and took a picture of Jennie sleeping.

God, she's so pretty. I smiled at the picture I took and put my phone away. However, as I turned back around, Jennie was wide awake. "GAH!" 

(Jennie's POV)

I slowly wake up and see myself laying down next to someone, it was Jungkook. His back was turned infront of me. But when he turned back around, he slightly jumped. "GAH!" He yelped. I chuckled softly. "Did you carry me all the way here?" I questioned.

"Well, yeah." 

I smiled and sighed. "You know, when I say that I want to be alone, I really do mean that." I said, looking down. Jungkook stays silent and nods. "R-RIght." 

I smiled at him and peck his lips. "It's okay. You didn't know..." I said as my eyes start to get sleepy again. Jungkook notices my face and laughs lightly. "Go to sleep." He says. 

I nodded and give him a small kiss on the cheek before closing my eyes. 'I love him to much...' I thought to myself, making me smile, before falling back to sleep.

-

To be continued...

My grammer ain't that good sorry 😩😓

((Just saying, Jennie should be one year younger than Hyunjin. So Jennie would be 18. BTS, Blackpink and other kpop groups will be either 17, 18 or 19. THESE PEEPS ARE YOUNG OKAYYYY 🤣🤣 JUST MAKING SUREEEE)

I was able to make a chapter today cause I didn't have any homework and I finished school early hehe.

If your an anime lover, please do read my other book called: Obsessed with you :)))

Don't forget to drop a vote 🗳💧 and if you can, please follow me! 💞🤟🏻

🍯🌸Author Luna🌸🍯
-