Chapter 41

Jennie's POV:
As soon as I said the statement, he grabbed my wrist again and kissed me more passionately. I tried to pull away but then his arms snake around my waist, making my cheek heat up a little. After a while, I decided to kiss him back the same way as he did. The kiss started to get a little rougher as his tongue started to roam around my mouth. My body started to feel a little more hotter, making me get more into it. He was about to undress me when we both heard a knock on the door. Jungkook slowly pulled away and groaned.

"Oh my f*cking way, just when things get good someone has to distract." He stated, making me laugh. The knocking got louder and quicker, making me get off Jungkook. I rushed to the door and rolled my eyes as I opened the door.

"Jennie, I need to speak to you, immediately." Taehyung said, grabbing my hand softly. He was about to take me outside the room when Jungkook grabbed my hand from the other side.

"Sorry Taehyung but I was speaking to her first, so please let me stay with her. You can speak to her later-"

"Jungkook, this is important." He interrupted Jungkook and his grip got a little tighter making me wince a tiny bit. I looked at Jungkook.

"Jungkook, let's talk later alright?" I said, smiling a little. He sighed and nodded, smiling back at me. Then, I walked with Taehyung to HIS room. As I got to his room, he locked the door behind him and sat on the floor, leaning against the wall. I sat beside him and got a little confused. He looked really worried.

"What's up with you? Is there something wrong?" I asked. He looked at me and sighed. Then, he handed me a folded letter. I looked at Taehyung, who looked like he really wanted me to unfold it, so I did. As I unfolded it, I looked at the handwriting. It looked as if I've seen the handwriting before. Then, I realized that it was my dad's handwriting. Here's what it said.

To my daughter,
Right now, you should be a young adult right now. And yes, this letter was made just 10 years ago, exactly the time when you stayed in prison. How do I know that? It's because someone told me. Who was that 'someone?' It's Hyunjin. You might have thought that I'm dead, but I'm not. But I do know that my wife has died, also known as your mother.

However, other than that, I need to tell you something. You have GOT to take care of someone named Jeon Jungkook. Eventhough you think that it was him who shot your mother, it was not him. Your mum took care of him like her own child. If you think that it was Namjoon who got taken care of by your mother, it wasn't him. My wife took care of Jungkook. Instead, it was Namjoon who shot my wife. I know this because his parents were and still great enemies with me, so it's obvious that they would get their own child involve. If you know him, I would like you to suffer him as much as how your mum was suffering when he had to try and kill Namjoon and his parents.

I know you hate me, but I still love you, as much as my son and my wife.
From you're grumpy dad. :)

After reading the letter, I immediately stood up and took my mum's katana sword that was hanging by the wall in Taehyung's room and ran to Namjoon's room. I opened the door by kicking it loudly, making everyone notice, including Jungkook. I walked straight to Namjoon, who was sitting on a chair and I chopped off the wooden table that was in front of him. Then, I grabbed Namjoon's collar tightly and point my mum's katana sword straight at his eyeball.

"What the heck are you doing-"

"IT WAS YOU! IT WASN'T JUNGKOOK. IT WAS FUCKING YOU!" I yelled as tears started too appear in my eyes. Jungkook and Taehyung rushed to me and tried to grab me away from Namjoon. But I didn't let go of him as my grip got tighter.

"I don't know what the f*ck you're talking about-"

"You f*cking killed my parents." I said in a stern, deep voice, getting a tear to drop down my cheek. Jungkook looked at me in shock, as well as everyone who just came in the room, and Taehyung just looked down towards the floor. Jin then grabbed my shoulder roughly, making me let go of Namjoon.

"Jennie, what the heck are you doing?" Jin asked, crossing his arms as he let go of me. I didn't say anything as another tear drop came down my face. I then gave him the letter that Taehyung gave to me. He read it for about thirty seconds, then gave it to me, crunching up the paper to pieces.

"I don't believe what he says. I don't f*cking care if it was DAD who said it. After everything he done to me, I wouldn't EVER believe him. Namjoon would never lie to me, EVER." Jin stated, making me gasp a little.

"So you support NAMJOON more than your own related sister?!" My voice started to get louder. Lisa and Jisoo walked up to me and sighed.

"Don't shout please... Please just tell us what happened..." Jisoo stated, making my grip tighten on the katana sword.

"You're not involved in this." I said, making Jisoo look down. Lisa touched my shoulder, making me turn to face him. Her eyes looked like she was desperate to know what has happened, but I still didn't tell her. Jimin, J-Hope and Suga walked up to Jin and let him outside of the room. Rose walked up to Jungkook to ask what happened, but he shrugged and looked at me and Namjoon. Then, Namjoon told me to get out, smirking. So I did, alongside Taehyung, Jungkook and Rose. I sighed and wiped my tears away roughly.

"Jennie, what happened?" Rose asked, walking up to me. I gulped and looked down.

"D-Don't worry about it... I guess I got a little mad at something and just blamed it on Namjoon." I lied, smiling at her a little. She nodded and walked of towards Jimin and Suga. It seemed as if she was telling the both of them what I told her. Taehyung and Jungkook both held my shoulder, but I shrugged it off. Instead, I walked to the bathroom and locked myself in there, not even going out until the next day, meaning that I had to sleep there.