Chapter 28

(Jennie's POV)

I wake up and realise that Jungkook isn't sleeping next to me anymore. Instead, she found a little note that says, 'Sorry I left you on your own, Namjoon woke me up early to have a little important discussion. See ya later, Jennie :))'

Gosh his handwriting was so neat. I sleepily smile at the note and stand up to do a little stretch with my arms. I change to some casual clothes and fix the bed. Then, I leave the room.

I close the door behind me and started to look for Jungkook

I close the door behind me and started to look for Jungkook. But instead, I bump into Taehyung. "Oof!"

"Whoops! Sorry Jennie!" He apologises as I continued on looking for Jungkook. Then, he grabs my wrist, making me turn back to face him. "Sorry about yesterday." He added. I gulped and nodded.

"I-It's fine. Don't worry about it." I said and walked off quickly before he could say something else.

I've been looking for Jungkook for about two minutes, but I couldn't seem to find him. I asked Jimin and luckily, he knew where they both were. Jimin led me to a door that said 'DO NOT ENTER.'

"Namjoon and Jungkook are speaking in there. I really do suggest you to not enter the room because RM doesn't like other people going in his room. AND, I think it's best for you to NOT hear their conversations." He explained and went to Yoongi to eat.

I slowly open the door but not so much, so he wouldn't notice the door being opened. Jungkook was in the room with Namjoon, having a conversation. I thought about what Jimin said, the part where he said, 'It's best for you to not hear their conversations' making me want to give their own privacy. I slowly start to close the door, but not until I hear the quote that Namjoon told Jungkook.

"... I think that Jennie's mum saved me."

I froze. I didn't close the door and just left it a bit wide open for me to hear.

(Jungkook's POV)

"... I think that Jennie's mum saved me." Namjoon stated. I looked at him and sighed. "Why would you think that?" I asked.

"It's because her mum is JUST LIKE JENNIE!" Namjoon started to raise his voice. I groaned and stood up. "THAT CAN'T BE POSSIBLE!" I yelled. I notice that Namjoon's hands turn into fists, but then he sighs.

"Why can't that be possible." Namjoon asks.

"Because I shot Jennie's mum, along with her dad." I answered.

(Jennie's POV)

I gasped. Tears started to fall out of my eyes but I quickly wiped them away. Then, I open the door and kick Jungkook. "RAGH!"

Jungkook falls down from his chair, making Namjoon jump up. I snatch the gun from the desk and aim it at his head. "You. Killed. My. MOTHER!" I yelled. Jungkook's breathing starts to get heavier and heavier as tears started to fall out of my eyes.

"YOU KILLED MY FAMILY!" I shouted. Namjoon closes the door and locks it, preventing from anyone else to hear it. "J-Jennie, let me explain..." Jungkook stutters. I punch him on the face as hard as I can and aim the gun back on his forehead.

"Y-Y-You killed my mum, my dad..." I said as I let go of him. I lean against the wall and wipe my tears. Jungkook walks up to me and offers a hand. I slap his hand and rush out of the room. I noticed that everyone has gathered on the couch, making everyone notice my puffy, red eyes.

"Jennie?" Jin says as he looks at me. I ignore him and rush to Lisa's room, slamming the door behind me.

*BANG!*

-
To be continued...

My grammer ain't that good sorry 😩😓

((Just saying, Jennie should be one year younger than Hyunjin. So Jennie would be 18. BTS, Blackpink and other kpop groups will be either 17, 18 or 19. THESE PEEPS ARE YOUNG OKAYYYY 🤣🤣 JUST MAKING SUREEEE)

I was able to make a chapter today cause I didn't have that much homework.

Sorry if the chapter is short, I wanna leave it as a cliffhanger hehe

If your an anime lover, please do read my other book called: Obsessed with you :)))

Don't forget to drop a vote 🗳💧 and if you can, please follow me! 💞🤟🏻

🍯🌸Author Luna🌸🍯
-