Chapter 17

(Jennie's POV)
"She texted me. She wants to date you." I said, putting my phone away.

"Well I don't wanna date Rosè." Jungkook replied, looking away.

"Jungkook... Please do it." I started begging.

"Why."

"It's the only way to solve my friendship with her!" I pouted. He looked at me and looked away again. "I'll do it. On one condition." He said.

"Well... What is it?..." I asked, making eye contact with him.

"You're just going to have to live here a little longer." He said, smirking.

"Aigoo... I will do that if you let me invite my friend for a few times." I said.

He looked at me and smiled. "Okay!" He said. I called Rosè's phone and put it on speaker. She was able to answer.
-
Me: Hey Rosè! So... About the date-

Rosè: What about it?

Me: He said he's going on a date with you.

Jungkook: Hi Rosè! So where are we gonna meet?

Rosè: I'll come there! It'll be a surprise! Get ready!

Me: Okay bye.

Rosè: I-uh... Bye.
-
"Get ready then!" I said, smiling. He looked at me in a confused way. "Isn't this enough?" He asked. I chuckled at what he said.

"Well... I guess so. As long as you impress Rosè then it's fine I guess." I replied.

"I'm already handsome enough, ain't I?" He asked, making me laugh. He responded by laughing and walking up to me. "Just have fun okay?" I smiled.

He smiled back and leaned closer to me. "I can't because you're not there..." He whispered in my ear, making my body tingle a bit.

"I mean I could go... But I would've needed a date myself." I said. "I know! I can go with Taehyung!"

"I-No! Not Taehyung! Anyone else but Taehyung!" He pouted.

"I either go with Taehyung as my date or I don't and I'll stay here. I wouldn't mind." I said.

"Ugh, fine." He scoffed and stormed out of the room. I got out of his room and told Taehyung about what was going to happen.

"So that's what's going to happen!" I said, smiling. He looked at me and smirked. "Why would you choose me?" He asked.

"Because I'm used to being around you, Jungkook and Jin most of the time. Now get ready." I said, smiling at him. He looked at me and smiled back. "Alright I'll come with ya." He said and walked to his room.

I went to Jungkook and pouted. "Hey Jungkook, have you got any spare clothes?" I asked. He looked at me and chuckled. "Yeah why?"

"I need it for today..." I said and walked closer to him. His eyes slightly widened by the sudden action I made. He started to blush but then he smirked. "Are you trying to flirt with me?" He asked, chuckling.

My face started to heat up as he roughly pinned me to the wall. "W-what are you doing?" I asked, stuttering. He leaned his face closer to me and smirked, again.

"Looking at your face to see if you're really blushing." He said, leaning closer. I looked away as he leaned closer until his breath was touching my ear. However, the door opens widely.

There was Taehyung, all dressed up and ready to go. He looked at me and Jungkook. He was confused. Then, he chuckled and closed the door again. "Now... Where were we?" Jungkook asked, smirking.