Chapter 60

Before this chapter starts, I'ma just say that I will not use POV's as much in this one. However, I will still use POV's. AS WELL AS THIS, AGAIN, I have NOT been on wattpad for a while so again, i might be changing it up a little, and I apologise for that. I tried my best to remember the ideas I had for this chapter and it didn't seem like I remembered much... sorry again ;( Anyways, let's get back to the chapter.

~~~

As soon as everyone gathered back together in the living room, they recapped the plan first before leaving. Jennie looked at her katana sword, and looked back at everyone and said, "Let's go."

Everyone nodded. However, some of them were scared and worried, and some were completely ready to fight. So then, they left.

A few hours later, they finally arrived. When they got out of their cars and motorcycles, they saw several other black cars. Jennie immediately thought of Jungkook's mum. She was about to run inside when Jungkook grabbed her hand, to prevent her from ruining the plan. She quickly turned to Jungkook, who looked at him in furry. Jungkook didn't let go of her hand. Instead, he held it tighter. Jin grabbed her left shoulder and said, "Jennie, calm down."

"But dad is-" She was about to say something when Jin grabbed her shoulder tighter. She groaned a little and gulped. Then, she took a long, deep breath and nodded. She stood up straight again and sighed. "Sorry... I got a little out of control there for a second..." Jennie stated, looking down on the floor.

"Guys, we need to get on with the plan. NOW," Jimin said. He pointed towards the sides of the house, to see other men, as if they were guarding the place. "They must be Jungkook's mum's guards, or something."

Everyone nodded. Jennie looked at Jungkook and asked, "Do you know these guys?"

"No I don't... I've never seen them before," He answered. He scratched the back of his head then shrugged, saying, "Sorry!"

Jennie smiled and said, "It's fine don't worry about it-"

"Uhhhh guys..." J-Hope spoke up, interrupting her. Everyone looked at him to see that he was pointing at a few of Jungkook's mum's bodyguards walking towards them.

"Now's the time to go on with the plan!" Jin quickly whispered, and everyone split up into groups or pairs. Namjoon, Jin, Jisoo and Rose went to the left, Yoongi, J-Hope, Jimin and Lisa went to the right. And finally, Jennie, Jungkook and Taehyung went to the middle.

With Jennie, Jungkook and Taehyung running straight to the door, the guards were more focused on her. However, luckily, the others on the left and right side were able to take them down. Jennie smiled a little and kicked the door open, revealing a bunch of other guards. Most of them were holding guns.

The three of them froze. Jennie was about to remove her katana sword away from it's holster when Taehyung held her hand. "I'll deal with them. Go upstairs and find your dad." He said, smiling. She looked at him and looked back at the guys who were pointing their guns towards the three. "Don't worry... I'll be fine." He slowly started walking forward, and immediately went to punching and kicking them.

"Taehyung! Be careful!" Jennie said, with a shaky voice. However, Jungkook grabbed her hand and dragged them upstairs, revealing another pack of men. However, Jennie didn't move after seeing them. She froze.

"T-Tzuyu..." She whispered. Jungkook was able to hear what she said, making him look at the lady that was infront of them.

"J-Jungkook..!" Tzuyu said, smiling a little. Jennie gritted her teeth. Tzuyu started walking towards us, making Jennie take out her katana sword away from it's holster. Jungkook however, stood there in silence.