Chapter 19

(Jennie's POV)
"H-Hyunjin?" Taehyung asked, walking back slowly. Lisa was able to grab hold of him as Taehyung bumped into Lisa. The Hyunjin guy went up to me and smiled. "You're so adorable." He said, grabbing hold of my cheek. Jungkook winced when he saw Hyunjin doing this to me.

"Let. Go. Of. Her." Jungkook said, hands turning to fists. Hyunjin ordered the man to let of me and then Hyunjin held my hand. "Nope." He said.

Jungkook raised his fists and nearly punched Hyunjin but then he was able to grab hold of his fist that was right infront of him. "Hyunjin, we need to go." The man that held me awhile ago said. He removed the handkerchief that was wrapped around his mouth, showing his full face. He looked really sweaty.

"Alright, Felix

"Alright, Felix." Hyunjin said, now grabbing my arm. "Ouch!" I winced. Jungkoon looked down and sighed.

"Jungkook... Help me..." I whispered. He looked at me and looked back at his left fist, the one that Hyunjin grabbed.

"I'm sorry Jennie..." He apologises. I looked at him in disbelief. He had already given up. Hyunjin smirked and looked at me. "Let's go then, shall we?" He grabbed my wrist tightly and dragged me towards the door of the black van.

I looked back at Taehyung, Then Jimin, Then Jungkook, and finally, Jin. I saw Jin with tears dropping down his cheek. I smiled at him and he quickly wiped his tears. I looked at Jungkook. His face was showing disappointment and anger. Then, I got inside the van. Then, the van left.

(Jungkook's POV)
I watched the van leave. I stood still, not knowing what to do. Then, I looked at Taehyung. "How do you know his name." I asked.

"Didn't you know? He's literally the strongest guy I know. He's also wanted, just like us." He replied.

"Uhhh guys, we need to leave, ASAP." Lisa said, running back inside the van. I looked behind and saw police cars coming. "Let's go." I said.

Everyone hopped into the van and we were able to leave before they started searching the car park.

"Jennie, I hope you're safe." I whispered to myself, looking out the window.

(Jennie's POV)
It's been 20 minutes since we were on the road and I've been feeling a bit sleepy. My head kept on tilting down but I didn't want to sleep just because I wanted to keep my guard up. However, someone held my hand, it was none other than Hyunjin. "Ugh, leave me alone." I said, turning my head away from him.

Time past and I was really getting tired. My head tilted to someone's shoulder and I just felt asleep.

-1 hour later-
"Wake up, sleepyhead." Someone said. I rubbed my eyes rapidly and roughly and finally woke up. "Yeah?" I said, stretching my legs. I looked over to my right and see Hyunjin looking at me. I immediately opened my eyes and hopped off the van. However, right infront of my eyes was mansion.