Chapter 23

-BACK AT THE SAFEHOUSE (BTS')-
(Jennie's POV)
"LET GO OF ME!" I yelled, trying to get of the chair. I was knocked out when I got kidnapped. "Ugh, seriously!"

"J-Jennie?" A lady comes in, taking of the mask that she was wearing. She ran up to me and hugged me tightly. However, I didn't hug back because I was tied up and well, I don't want to hug her. Someone else comes in, a man in fact, and he takes his mask off.

"Jennie." He said. He bend down next to me and I realized that it was Jungkook the whole time. "Do you remember me?" He asked, looking deeply into my eyes.

I looked down and sighed. "I really don't remember you guys being in my memories. All I knew was that Hyunjin has been with me since childhood and well, that's it." I explained.

Jungkook stood up and urged the lady to leave. "Lisa, please leave the two of us alone." Jungkook said. The lady, I think her name is Lisa, nodded and left the room without another word. Now it was just me and Jungkook.

I saw him glaring at my necklace. There was an awkward silence for a few minutes, then Jungkook asked a question. "Are you and Hyunjin together?"

I didn't answer back, instead I nodded a 'yes.' He looked at me and showed a fake smile. "Well... Do you remember Taehyung?" He asked.

When he said Taehyung, I turned around, not even wanting to look at him. But I think I remember Taehyung. I made a small deep breath and turned to face him again. "Yes. I do know Taehyung." I answered. "But stop with the questions now, please.

He nodded and went outside the room, leaving the door open. I heard him yell Taehyung's name. "TAEHYUNG! COME HERE!" He shouted. I looked at him and chuckled, then stopped when I saw Jungkook coming back inside with a man. That must be Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at me, surprised. He ran up to me and hugged me. My face started to turn red, alot. Jungkook noticed, and he wasn't happy about it. "Shall we untie her?" Taehyung asked.

"No." Jungkook answered, smirking. I gave him a death glare but it didn't work. He leaned against the wall and put a lollipop on his mouth. Taehyung rolled his eyes and started to untie me, slowly.

"No Taehyung. She might run off." Jungkook said.

"I won't, promise." I said, smirking. Taehyung nodded and untied me. When I was free, Taehyung hugged me again, smiling. I stood still, not hugging him back, as I was still slightly confused to why I know him in my memories.

Then, I finally hugged back. Taehyung slowly pulled away and smiled. "I missed you, we all do." He said. Jungkook walked up to me and smiled. "You're stayin' here, whether you like it or not." Jungkook said, patting my shoulder. Taehyung smiled at me and left the room.

I walked outside and took my phone out. Jungkook was following from behind. "Stop following me. I'm gonna be on a phone call." I said, glaring daggers at him. He chuckled and pinned me against the wall, smirking.

"It's my duty to look after you." He replied. I rolled my eyes and looked away from him. "I have a boyfriend Jungkook." I said as the lollipop stick from his mouth touched my lips.

"So what. He won't know that I'll be doing this..." He started to wrap his arm slowly around my waist, making feel very uncomfortable.