Chapter 56

The next day... ((I'm kinda lazy rn sozzz))

Jennie's POV:
I wake up to see Jungkook and and Lisa staring right at me. "She's awake. I-I'll get her some food..." Lisa said, walking straight outside of the room.

As soon as the door closed, Jungkook walks up to me and unties me. I smiled a little, but then looked away when his face was inches away from mine. "I need to speak to you." Jungkook said, as he finsihes untying me.

"What do want to talk about..." I whispered.

He gulped and then asked, "Did you really just tell your father that you swear to protect me, until your last breath?"

I didn't say anything. Instead, I stood up and grabbed my katana sword away from Jungkook's hip. "Answer me, Jennie." He said.

Again, I stayed silent. I walked towards the corner of the room and sat down, leaning against the wall. Jungkook followed slowly and sat beside me. I looked away from him.

"It's true." I finally answered, trying not to look back at Jungkook. I heard a little gasp.

I looked back slowly to see Jungkook staring down on the floor. "Why would you do that?... Your dad killed-"

"My mum protected you." I interrupted him. He looked at me and tilted his head slightly. "You might not remember as much. But when you were a child, your parents went missing, and well, my mum looked after you when she saw you all on your own. After my mum and my dad got separated, she cared for you... But not me, or my brother..."

Jungkook stayed quiet. He didn't say anything whatsoever. After a few minutes of being quiet, he finally spoke saying, "So that was your mum..."

I looked at him and asked, "What do you mean?"

Jungkook took a few deep breaths and finally spoke, saying, "I-I saw Namjoon and his dad. T-They killed your mum."

I immediately stood up and walked away from him, trying not to think so much about what happened in the past. "And you didn't tell me..."

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to make you upset-"

"It's fine." I said bending back down infront of Jungkook. "But the thing is, my dad knows about what happened with my mum, and he got upset of course. But he also specifically told me to protect you..."

"Why..."

"Because your someone important. My mum cared for you, so I should to." I answered quickly, standing back up. Jungkook stood up.

He looked at me and smiled. "Jennie. I care for you to, your someone who's too important for me, so let me protect you as well." He started walking a little closer to me. He leaned in and closed his eyes slowly as his lips were about to touch mine.

"Jennie, it's time to eat-" Someone said, opening the door. Jungkook opened his eyes and the both of us turned around to see Lisa standing outside with toast and butter.

Me and Jungkook swiftly took a step back from each other, making Lisa laugh a little. I looked away and Jungkook went up to Lisa. "Here's your f-food." Lisa said, passing me the food.

I didn't say anything, and just grabbed the food that she was holding. I started eating quickly.

A few minutes later...
I finally finished the food I was eating. I smiled and looked at Jungkook, who was still embarrassed from what happened just a while ago. I passed the empty plate to Lisa, who accepted it quietly.

Then, she spoke. "L-Look... I'm sorry about what happened... You see, Rose threatened me."

I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow. I spoke. "What did she say?"