Chapter 39

((Y'all have been asking for more Jenkook moments. The problem is that Jennie did say something about taking a break from Jungkook. However, I will try to add more Jenkook moments, since this is a Jenkook book.))

(Jennie's POV)
It's already been two years since we stayed in prison. Nobody even visited me after Taehyung hugged me. Not even Jungkook. Somehow, I was starting to miss him a little. Two years in prison. I have bruises all around my body because of this stupid shock collar that was attached to my neck and my wrist, as well as my ankle.

Apparently, I and Hyunjin stay here for only 10 years, whilst Lucas and Aisha will be staying here for 11 years. I looked at Lucas, who was sleeping on the floor again. It's currently midnight right now and for some reason, I couldn't sleep. So I stood up and walked towards the window, looking across Hyunjin's room. Aisha was sleeping and Hyunjin was sitting down on the floor, fully awake. I knocked on my window several times but he didn't look at me.

For some reason, I can see him upset. His face was blank and his eyes were a bit teary, but no tears fell out. I continued to look at with with sympathy, but he wasn't able to see me at all, as if I was an invisible person. 'I wonder what happened between Hyunjin and Yiren.' I thought. I nodded slowly and sighed. Then, I sat down on the floor, leaning towards the floor. Now I was starting to think about Jungkook, then Taehyung, then Lucas and THEN Hyunjin. Why did I feel like being part of a love triangle? Well, not a love triangle anyways, as it felt like being part of a love square. 

"What's up?" Lucas' voice suddenly came into my voice. I looked at him from across the room and saw him looking at me, rubbing his eyes. "You're up way too early, Jennie." 

"Well, I'm just thinking about alot of things-"

"Like Jungkook, Taehyung, Hyunjin and me?" Lucas interrupted. I looked at him in a shocked way, then nodded slowly. He chuckled and smirked. "You know what I think right now? I think all three of them are in love with you." 

"And what about you?" I asked. He was about to answer when the police officers came in. 

"It's time to work." The police officer said. I looked at the clock that was attached to the wall from across the hallway, it was five in the morning. I groaned and so did Lucas. We both stood up in unison and sighed as they led us to do some work with the chain stuck around our necks. For example, sweeping up the basketball court for the other prisoners to use. This was one of the main jobs I do with Aisha, who was walking towards me with brooms. The police officers behind the both of us took off our chains and urged us to work NOW. Lucas and Hyunjin went somewhere else to do harder jobs, I think. Me and Aisha started to sweep the floor quickly, as we didn't want to do the job whilst the other prisoners play basketball. 

"Let's do this quickly but carefully, otherwise we have to do this again if we don't do it right." Aisha stated, making me agree by nodding. 

A few hours have past and prisoners are already playing basketball. A young man came up to Aisha, who was a few distances away from me, and started to speak to her. However, Aisha just continued sweeping, ignoring what the young man is saying. 

"Hey cutie, wanna hang out with us?" The young man asked Aisha. She ignored him and continued on with her work. I smiled as she continued on black-mailing him. I continued on sweeping the floor. Until, all of a sudden, the young man made an action by wrapping his arm around Aisha's waist from behind. Aisha got a little startled, then she twisted her broom upwards to hit the young man's face with a 'PACK!' noise. Everyone, including me, stopped with what we were doing and stared at the both of them. 

"Don't you EVER touch me." Aisha started to raise her voice. However, after that statement, the young man started to hit her by slapping her, which made me a bit mad. Everyone crowded around the both of them, making me run up to them. I saw the young man pulling out a small pocket knife as he continued on hitting Aisha, who didn't do anything. 

Time seemed to slow down as he raised his pocket knife to stab her. My legs moved to run up to the man. I moved in front of Aisha. I got a huge cut on my chest. I winced a little. The man looked at me a little scared as the cut was made. 

"Do not EVER hit Aisha." I stated as blood started to appear on my clothes. I grabbed the man and twisted his arm, making him yell in pain. Then I kicked his back and threw him across the basketball court. 

"What are you all LOOKING AT?!" I yelled towards everyone, "SCRAM, RATS!" Everyone ran away and helped Aisha, who had a few bruises. I went up to the police officer and told him about what happened, so he took Aisha away, whilst I got sent back into my room. The police officer threw me across the room and closed the door, leaving me with Hyunjin. 

"Hyunjin? This isn't your room!" I said, making him sigh. 

"The person who sent me here was a newbie (a new police officer), so I'm guessing that he didn't know who's room is whose." He replied, making me nod slowly. 

"H-Hyunjin... What happened this morning... You looked really upset." I whispered, sitting next to him on the floor. 

"I- That's none of your concern." He answered blankly.

"If anything's wrong, you can tell me-"

"You don't need to f*cking know. You're not involved in my problems. You've got your own problems and so do I." 

I stood up immediately and crossed my arms. "Why the hell are you swearing at me and being a weirdo? You don't act like this. You changed ever since Yiren visited you. Ugh, if your being a grumpy as*hole, then don't communicate with me." 

"Fine. You've never been a true girlfriend to me anyways." He stated and stood up, walking towards the door. 'Since when were we even boyfriend and girlfriend?!' I thought to myself. Then, I started to get mad. I started to push him towards the door more quickly to make the process quicker. 

"The f*ck are you doing-"

"GET THE F*CK OUT OF MY SIGHT!" I yelled. I took off the necklace that Hyunjin gave me, the ying and yang promise necklace he gave me and threw it at his face as he was outside my room. 

"Don't you EVER speak to me again, grumpy as*hole." I stated and slammed the door in front of his face.